Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thanksgiving Guide

Discussion on Thanksgiving Guide within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey all. First guide, so not too much flaming please.

Ok in this guide I'll impart what knowledge I have on spamming the bags for a DR.

Step 1: Create a n00b (I go for funny names, the account isn't that important.)

Step 2: Get the n00b to TC, and decide what city you want to go looking for bags in. Then give the n00b 300 silvers and the scroll for the selected city.

Step 3: On the n00b, buy a TC scroll and warp to your selected city. Then buy that city's scroll.

Step 4: Go and collect 20 bags, then warp to TC, and trade that city's scroll back to your main.

Step 5: Using COtoolbox dc and open the 20 bags. It is wise that when you get a fat pumpkin, trade it to your main.

Step 6: Delete the n00b and repeat.

Tips:

Tip 1: Put Capture to peace, so if you scramble for bags you will get them while he n00bs walk amilessly around because they are on capture.

Tip 2: Have sit as a hotkey, to make it easier to control the char.

Tip 3: Put the bags on an F key, so you can log into your noob, press the F key, then Ctrl T and it makes it faster.

Knowledge:

There is no specific time for a DR

The Fat pumpkins are random

I have't got a DR and ive opened hundreds of gift bags

Be prepared to do this a lot.

I use a n00b because I don't want my main locked

You can DC 24-30 times before your acc gets locked. Don't worry if your n00b does get locked, just start again. This is why I only get 20 bags, then delete the n00b, it bypasses the Lock system.

I give the n00b 300 gold because then the n00b will have 400 gold, and be able to buy the TC scroll and the other City scroll.

It doesn't matter in what way you open that bags, If you open them and then check to see what you have got, or ust open one, use the item, then DC and open another.

It doesn't matter if you open the Gift bags when you get them, or save them up and open like 35 at once.

I wasn't sure if I should have released this guide, because people will be copying me, and crowding the bags. I hope it helps.

It also doesn't matter what class your n00b is.

WJ64
Old 11/25/2006, 19:01   #2

I have got 5 darkrobes today. I also had my main locked on the 23rd.
The trick is not to dc very fast and open more repeat~repeat.(waiting 1 secand then dc)
Do it slowly like open one wait 5 secands then dc repeat~repeat.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Nice guide though~ also thanks for not posting me a negitive post ^_^
Old 11/25/2006, 19:07   #3

Yeah, I forgot to put that in. Have had 5 accs locked with that. You must be lucky cos I havent had one. lol. NP dude, cheers for posting on my thread

EDIT: J/w but did you save the fat pumpkins up or just open them all at once?
Old 11/26/2006, 01:13   #4

thats funny....i D/C'd ALOT more than 30 times, prolly like 90. and never got locked lol, but i didnt use a nub, and didnt get a robe > lol.
Old 11/26/2006, 01:14   #5

but ur acc only gets blocked for like 5 minutes -.-
Old 11/28/2006, 00:42   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by wackojacko64@Nov 25 2006, 19:07
Yeah, I forgot to put that in. Have had 5 accs locked with that. You must be lucky cos I havent had one. lol. NP dude, cheers for posting on my thread

EDIT: J/w but did you save the fat pumpkins up or just open them all at once?
Get the Final bags....
get 39 at once~
spamm them all LOL
filled my bag probly 9 times, 6 darkrobes "So Far"
just wait in a few months darkrobes will be 20m again LOL