Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Put your computer to work while you're asleep!

Discussion on Put your computer to work while you're asleep! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/11/2006, 13:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Ingwe@Nov 11 2006, 07:17
i have 2 chars mining dc and i get around 400k
You're trying to be a smartass aren't you. Obviously if you have two or more miners and combine the total gold ores of all then it would be more money.
Old 11/12/2006, 23:45   #17

Wow people flaming him are ********, If u got good comps u can run atleast 10 x 70 chars at dc, and u dun get 400k u get around 600k, over about 12 hours, And 600x 10 is 6 mil per 12 hours, But I would still not do it though i rahter mine at pc, and get about 600 mets and 2 super gems per week.
Old 11/13/2006, 05:13   #18

All this is, is common sense >.<
Old 11/13/2006, 16:56   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by poopfax@Nov 7 2006, 01:40
Okeh, here is a way to make some money while you're asleep, going away on a vacation, or whatever you're doing.

First, you will need the multiclient provided by prog4mer.

Found Here --->

Second, you need the COtobo, brought back beautifully by chocoman4k.

Found Here --->

You will need level 70+ characters, go to Ape Canyon mine or Desert City mine (DON'T FORGET A SCROLL) go ALL the way down to the 3rd floor then switch over to COtobo. Set the COtobo miners so you should have the Iron box checked in (it comes automatically with dropping rate 10 iron ores), the Copper box checked in ( comes automatically with drop rate 10 too), and the Silver box checked in (this one only comes with rate 6 {or 7} in automatically you need to click the right [>] arrow until the number next to it reads 10), The Gold ore box should be checked in and should drop rate 4 or less if not, change it.

When you have all of that done you can enable the Gem Disconnector, since you can only mine MoonGems and VioletGems in these mines you should check all other boxes out {but you dont have to im just a neat freak} i personally think it is a waste of time to have the normal and refined checked in because they dont sell for much... But i would reccomend checking the Super gem boxes in though. They sell for alot more and can be used for all sorts of things....

Lastly, go to the P/M Notifier and check in the Disconnect on players box (make sure it is activated at the bottom) Check in the Black, Red, Blue, and Attacking Player box.

Then go to sleep or w/e you have to do..... in the morning/when you get back, use the scroll, sell all the ores you gained overnight, and if you're lucky you may have gotten a gem or 2, then have you're "main" character in market, go there and trade him/her all the money you got from selling the ores (you can sell the gems if you mined any)

This is an easy way to make money, you may not have a full bag but a rate 5 gold ore is worth around 10k (10,000 silver, you can only hold 39 in you're bag which means you should have around 400k a night, thats if you ONLY mine rate 5 ores, (which you will often mine rate 6,7,8,9, too and if you're really lucky a rate 10 ore) which all are worth more then 10k.

I take WILL NOT take credit for COtobo and the Multiclient, ONLY for this guide.
If someone has already posted this b4, sorry, im too lazy to search for it.
with my lvl 130 archer i make 500 mets per day in metzone with random scattering mobs. thats y i quit rbing waters. and 500 mets make me at least 1 socket or 2x 1 socket. thats 20-40dbs, lets say average 30 per day. do i care about 400k? noobs should stop posting shit on this forum and actually contribute something useful and not just spam ,kthxbai.
Old 11/14/2006, 00:03   #20

Quote:
isostar Posted on Yesterday 16:56
QUOTE (poopfax @ Nov 7 2006, 01:40)
Okeh, here is a way to make some money while you're asleep, going away on a vacation, or whatever you're doing.

First, you will need the multiclient provided by prog4mer.

Found Here ---> Click Me

Second, you need the COtobo, brought back beautifully by chocoman4k.

Found Here ---> Click Me

You will need level 70+ characters, go to Ape Canyon mine or Desert City mine (DON'T FORGET A SCROLL) go ALL the way down to the 3rd floor then switch over to COtobo. Set the COtobo miners so you should have the Iron box checked in (it comes automatically with dropping rate 10 iron ores), the Copper box checked in ( comes automatically with drop rate 10 too), and the Silver box checked in (this one only comes with rate 6 {or 7} in automatically you need to click the right [>] arrow until the number next to it reads 10), The Gold ore box should be checked in and should drop rate 4 or less if not, change it.

When you have all of that done you can enable the Gem Disconnector, since you can only mine MoonGems and VioletGems in these mines you should check all other boxes out {but you dont have to im just a neat freak} i personally think it is a waste of time to have the normal and refined checked in because they dont sell for much... But i would reccomend checking the Super gem boxes in though. They sell for alot more and can be used for all sorts of things....

Lastly, go to the P/M Notifier and check in the Disconnect on players box (make sure it is activated at the bottom) Check in the Black, Red, Blue, and Attacking Player box.

Then go to sleep or w/e you have to do..... in the morning/when you get back, use the scroll, sell all the ores you gained overnight, and if you're lucky you may have gotten a gem or 2, then have you're "main" character in market, go there and trade him/her all the money you got from selling the ores (you can sell the gems if you mined any)

This is an easy way to make money, you may not have a full bag but a rate 5 gold ore is worth around 10k (10,000 silver, you can only hold 39 in you're bag which means you should have around 400k a night, thats if you ONLY mine rate 5 ores, (which you will often mine rate 6,7,8,9, too and if you're really lucky a rate 10 ore) which all are worth more then 10k.

I take WILL NOT take credit for COtobo and the Multiclient, ONLY for this guide.
If someone has already posted this b4, sorry, im too lazy to search for it.*
Quote:
with my lvl 130 archer i make 500 mets per day in metzone with random scattering mobs. thats y i quit rbing waters. and 500 mets make me at least 1 socket or 2x 1 socket. thats 20-40dbs, lets say average 30 per day. do i care about 400k? noobs should stop posting shit on this forum and actually contribute something useful and not just spam ,kthxbai.
well....... if ur so pro and have a 130 archer and are making "500 mets a day in mz" then why the hell would u be reading my guide for maing mone, you seem to be doing just fine by urself. p.s. too bad ur not 2nd rb like meh :P, and what have u contributed???
Old 11/14/2006, 18:30   #21

400K a night that is a noobiest thing i heard.

let say a night alone that will cost your electricity to go up for just 400k.

Try this instead.

If your computer is capable of running 8 instance of conquer. Make lvl 50 at least trojan and used conquer partner cotobo combo and bot yourself in AC oh make it to dc on blue to make it more safe.

The morning you wake up u will be surprise u have tons of mets and tons of +1 or maybe elite, or super item.
Old 11/16/2006, 21:14   #22

like u said u can do it wen ur afk and on vaction. U can do it on vaction because maint will d/c u also if u put it on d/c on blue/red/attacking players how do u think ull b able to mine 30min max or if ur lucky 3 hrs?
Old 11/17/2006, 20:54   #23

Do gems to mets with norms you can make a ton more

one normal worth 5-10 mets each you do that ten times...alotta metscrolls for market.

I no most ppl no this just saying for topic poster
Old 11/18/2006, 10:32   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Nov 11 2006, 05:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Nov 11 2006, 05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--poopfax@Nov 6 2006, 19:40
The part of your guide that I've quoted above, implies that anyone can easily mine 400k worth of gold ores overnight and probably even more, that's what the implication is... and that's bullshit.

Sorry to rain on your little parade with everyone kissing your **** for trying to contribute but if you have to exagerate the truth to make your guide seem more appealing, that's not respectable.
[/b][/quote]
LMAO I can make 400 - 600K, + GEMs over night doing this on ONE player. I like your posts normal but have you ever tried this??

And as for the rest of you who have less than 60 posts don't bother saying anything bad untill you have made 100+ posts. Don't flame the guy untill you try it.

The only reason this started getting flamed is because the first reply was from a 300+ post member who started the whole thing and n00bs start following.

It wasn't a bad first effort (my personal opinion). Some PPL might not know that this can be done and if you use his idea of multiclient it could make over 2kk in a night plus GEMs based on 4 miners. Thats not to bad for doing nothing really is it?

Anyway flaming is pointless and long time members should know better.
Old 11/18/2006, 12:25   #25

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
lets see, 400k minimum per account, soo 10 accounts thats 4kk a night.....then if u combined a bot with it so auto sell ur gold and stash ur gems everytime u fill ur bag......hmmm thats like 20kk a night? + gems?

i dont see any problem with that?

and for all you people flaming this guy, why dont you do something? all i see is u ******* leaching atleast this guy tried, you guys are what is wrong with this forum
Old 11/18/2006, 13:00   #26

Alright, the guide was somewhat common sense, get over it. A lot of people in CO actually don't have common sense.

For all you flamers, just stfu. How about you all make the bot that reconnects you and sells/stashes the gems. Then I'll listen to your complaints.
Old 11/20/2006, 11:19   #27

lmao
Old 03/13/2007, 05:09   #28

You guys have really good computers to run 10 conquer clients during the night.
Old 03/13/2007, 10:49   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Azn.ina.Witee@Nov 13 2006, 05:13
All this is, is common sense >.<
a rare commodity at epvp
Old 03/13/2007, 19:32   #30

i put Silver to 10 is good anyway ?