Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good stuff

Discussion on good stuff within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just want to share this, I have been doing it for a while now.

It started when I was getting vps with my archer in AC.
my archer was killing the whole time, got about a few mets a few +1's (just the normale things you always get) then there was 1 mob left. killed it with my trojan. what did it drop: super attack ring.
Dont think that was my own pure luck. but just a part how this game is made.

After a while I had a friend who came to AC
I was killing everything. I ask him to kill everything 1 time. he did. mobs spawn back. I scattered and got 2 mets.

Seems like if you are @ a spawn. the drop rates will go down after a while.
ask someone to kill some things 2, and then you can continou hunting.

You can say its bull, and it might not work..but keep trying. for me it worked alot.
Old 11/03/2006, 17:18   #2

its just a factor of the time for me. if i go hunting in the morning i always get a few +1's and 5-6 mets. but if i got hunting in during the night, i am lucky to get a met or two.
Old 11/04/2006, 11:29   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by blep@Nov 3 2006, 08:25
I just want to share this, I have been doing it for a while now.

It started when I was getting vps with my archer in AC.
my archer was killing the whole time, got about a few mets a few +1's (just the normale things you always get) then there was 1 mob left. killed it with my trojan. what did it drop: super attack ring.
Dont think that was my own pure luck. but just a part how this game is made.

After a while I had a friend who came to AC
I was killing everything. I ask him to kill everything 1 time. he did. mobs spawn back. I scattered and got 2 mets.

Seems like if you are @ a spawn. the drop rates will go down after a while.
ask someone to kill some things 2, and then you can continou hunting.

You can say its bull, and it might not work..but keep trying. for me it worked alot.
thx for idea i'll try it
Old 11/04/2006, 20:19   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Nov 3 2006, 17:18
its just a factor of the time for me. if i go hunting in the morning i always get a few +1's and 5-6 mets. but if i got hunting in during the night, i am lucky to get a met or two.
Yeah, I would recon that too.
I guess it even is better after maintainance, when everything is re-set.