Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] SirMediator

Discussion on [GUIDE] SirMediator within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GUIDE] SirMediator

I figured a guide was really needed for SirMediator, so here it is.

Version: --
Link:
*Bot is currently dead.
*Multiclients are not supported.

How to use guide:
You must have .net framework 3.5 sp1 installed, 4.0 doesn't count as it does NOT include 3.5. Get it from .
If you are using Vista or Win7, you must run the program using administrator privileges. Either right click on SirMediator and select 'Run as administrator' or for a permanent solution, Right click SirMediator > Properties > Compatibility and tick 'Run this program as administrator'.
You must allow SirMediator through your firewall, otherwise it WONT work.
When launching for the first time, enter a new username and password and click 'Register'. This is to allow the earning of speed hack minutes.
Upon creation of an account, you can just enter your details and press 'Login'.
Launch CO from the 'Launch Conquer' button within SirMediator.
Once you are logged in, click on your chars name, adjust your settings and bot away!
*If you see additional 'Unnamed' accounts in the list, simply highlight them and click the 'disconnect' button.
*When using you must make the window of SirMediator larger to see all the buttons.

How to download with surveys:
Use .
For fake details with correct postcodes, street address, phone etc, use a fake name generator such as .
If no offers are present for your country, copy the download link and use an online proxy website such as .
Alternatively, check dhabei's post , the program works, I have tested it.
Remember, sometimes the download will unlock in a couple of surveys, sometimes you have to refresh page and try again. I know it's a pain in the ass, but it's the least we can do for Clinton and Warlax, they deserve something for this bot....

How to backpatch CO:
Get the required patch .
Locate version.dat in your conquer folder.
Now you can either delete server.dat or edit it with notepad (it's just a text file) and change the version to one that is older than the one you wish to backpatch. So if you are backpatching to 5260, change the version number to 5259 or just delete the file.
Install patch.
Launch conquer from SirMediator and it will bypass the patch check, this must be done otherwise it will, as expected, update your version.....
*It is worth installing the latest patch then backpatching as all new items will appear (such as bound cp boxes, new quest items etc)

CO not logging in after changing path of install directory:
You may have to change the CO path in registry to your new path, as CO may be looking for the old path.
Type regedit in command prompt, and do a search for conquer.
Change any old path values to your new path (keep hitting F3 after initial search to find next instance).
This may solve your problem, then again, it may not!
An alternative to changing the installation path in the registry is to reinstall Conquer.

Unhandled exception errors:
This could be caused by a number of different things but the most common one is caused by SirMediator looking for CO in one of the following paths, but not being able to find it:
C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\
C:\Program Files(x86)\Conquer 2.0\
D:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\
D:\Program Files(x86)\Conquer 2.0\
If you rename your folder, you may have to follow the previous guide to get it to work.
Another common cause is not having .net framework 3.5 installed. Get it from .
Last but not least, if using Vista or 7, make sure your run SirMediator in administration mode!

I will eventually add more and try to keep this post updated!
Thanks
20 Users
Old 06/07/2010, 16:02   #2

Hi I keep getting this error pls help:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2010, 02:28   #3

Thank you ******, finally loaded sirmed. this guide helps allot.
But when i press the sirmed icon and open it,
it just closes immediately.
and a pop up comes out saying "CoMediator has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience."
idk whats wrong with it.
plz help me on to what could b wrong.
Old 06/08/2010, 11:08   #4

thanks a lot , helped me
Old 06/08/2010, 11:36   #5

I'm running 64bit Vista and I've installed CO2 3 times to each different folder i.e. (C:\Program Files\Conquer Online\ & C:\Program Files(x86)\Conquer Online\) my error is similar except it keeps telling me "Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\'. First of all I've never had an E drive second I've even done the Conquer 2.0 folder and still nothing???? Any help or suggestions is welcome.
Old 06/08/2010, 11:48   #6

Received Thanks: 5,291
You guys probably framework 3.5
Old 06/08/2010, 23:39   #7

can this bot hack into the users account?? Im really worried about this
Old 06/09/2010, 00:55   #8

I get disconnected after 10 sec of looting or hunting what should i do?
Old 06/09/2010, 08:29   #9

elite*gold: 20
how come it cant work in frozen grotto 2?
Old 06/12/2010, 23:29   #10

I keep getting disconnected after 10 sec of looting or hunting what should i do? answer please ...
Old 06/13/2010, 09:47   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by neik50 View Post
I keep getting disconnected after 10 sec of looting or hunting what should i do? answer please ...
where are u hunting? it doesnt work in FG2
Old 06/16/2010, 08:48   #12

whatz my proplem
i already got framework
Old 06/16/2010, 16:47   #13

Hello! I'm having the dc problem also, got everything set right i guess, framework 3.5, CO version, CO path, SM updated, etc. If i just do other stuff without bot running (not hunting or doing stuff), it takes about 2 mins to DC, if i press hunt, it kills 2 or 3 enemies, may loot 1 thing and DING, DC. I noticed that when SM does the DC, it leaves a msg warning about what made it DC, at least with low HP, theres not such warning, just DC from server bla bla bla. I tried hunting at Alien Bandits, Serpents and Pheasants with different chars. Unticked everything from DC tab, dont have anything else running, no DL or whatever. Any ideas?
Old 06/17/2010, 02:57   #14

Are you using a multiclient? They can cause problems and can be detected...
Old 06/17/2010, 05:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Are you using a multiclient? They can cause problems and can be detected...
No, nothing. Not even trying to open 2 clients, only 1. =/

Tags
guide sirmediator, sharecash, sirmediator