Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jimbo's item Price Lists

Discussion on Jimbo's item Price Lists within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
THIS IS NOT A PROGRAM!!! This is a document that can be opened with word, word processor ect... The document contains prices of every weapon in the game including soc weps and there average server prices!!! Now with mets, dbs and gems!!!

Ex. For a club there will be a chart that give price for norm club, norm 1 soc club, norm 2 soc club, ref club, ref 1 soc club... all the way to super 2 soc club.

Features:
~Easy to Read and Understand
~Prices of every weapon in the game, from plain club alll the way to super pole axe 2 sockets
~Now With Met, Db, and Every Gem price
~Now Includes +1 Weapons Prices
~Every item rated with stars based on need and wanted rates!!!

Comming soon:
~All Armor Prices for ever class in the game
~All Helm/Hat/Cap/Coro Prices
~All Boot, Necklace, Ring Prices
~All Armor +1 Prices
~And much much more...

This is great for people who have trouble with prices and people new to the game i hope you enjoy!!!

i will add armors if you guys like it, if not i will not bother....

I scanned and didnt find ne thing... but feel free to use your scanners to be sure...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Report any typos or errors plz... ty' border='0' alt='Report any typos or errors plz... ty' />

Heres the link to download for word///word processor if you dont wanna find the site each time!!!

Dont have word? I Reformated it to Note pad which i belive most comps have:

Heres V0L.1(Note Pad) Link:

EDIT:There was a error fixing should take a little sorry
Old 07/22/2006, 11:11   #2

Just post it here, if its just a simple text document.

Edit:
Also item prices are very differnt depending on the population of the server and how old it is. And gem prices rise when COtobo isnt working .
Old 07/22/2006, 11:22   #3

i tried posting it here but i already made it into charts and when i tried copying it and pasting it it was all scrambled... and it will take me way to long to re type out and make it into collums and spacing... it take like a milli secontd to down load on the second link the first one is retarded...

and the prices are just average of each server... they are not exact to a tea its all explained whn you open it...
Old 07/22/2006, 21:13   #4

i guess i made for nothing 8/

EDIT: I dont i think i got 1 download no ones giving feed back if they are...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=If you Downloaded post your Thoughts plz, Is it good or worthless? ' border='0' alt='If you Downloaded post your Thoughts plz, Is it good or worthless? ' />
Old 07/23/2006, 05:11   #5

Show some love peeps!!!!!
Old 07/23/2006, 05:23   #6

Im new to the forums snfd this was one of the first things i saw i dowloaded it and it worked great!!! Thx those prices are pretty close to the ones on honor server!! I Like your set up and cant wait for you to do the armors and jewlery!!! Thx again!!!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=you rock!!!!!' border='0' alt='you rock!!!!!' />
Old 07/23/2006, 05:27   #7

Note pad one is good too, ill use that one to email to friends, oh and i scanned and didnt find ne thing either...
Old 07/23/2006, 05:31   #8

Cool glad you liked it and thx for the karma!!!
Old 07/23/2006, 10:01   #9

Nicky noodle the one one who cares?????