Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy tip for trojans and warriors / archers

Discussion on easy tip for trojans and warriors / archers within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i know this is kinda a stupid post but if you got like 20kk you can gain like 4 lvls or more in a day very easy

i was lvl 108 warrior and got to lvl 113 in just like 5 hours i think probally less i dunno pluss i was lagging

anyways get your 2k vp

get some exp potions find the biggest spawn and bring a token to enter the next lvl of lab if monsters turn green to you

anyways with my warrior i lvled super fast and ended up getting to lvl 120 in like 4 days i think from 113 and super man with exp potions... you do the math considering i was getting 74 kills easy then useing again and getting another 20 or 30 per time it went off

very fast exp for warriors and trojans im not sure about archers but it does make everthing go twice as fast for only like 20kk or 30kk not much to spend that lvling time
Old 07/02/2006, 21:02   #2

this would be good if mz trick actually still worked
Old 07/02/2006, 21:48   #3

wat does that haf 2 do wif mz?
Old 07/02/2006, 22:54   #4

i think he's refering to the get back into lab free trick that used the mz portal
Old 07/03/2006, 16:04   #5

yeah this would help more if there was the old mz trick but its a nice reminder to always use exp pots in lab