Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level Tornado , Fire Tao Nado

Discussion on Level Tornado , Fire Tao Nado within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Nado Lvling Guide

Introduction:
Well it all began when i decided to make myself a fire wat-fire to be exact. No big deal plvld it up to lvl 100 to get the armor then went on my way.
Soon enough i ran into a problem.. Tornado the pain in the ass worst nightmare for any honest fire tao... i started asking around for advice
see if anything had changed seince my last fire tao basically got the same old bs (ATTACK WHITE NAMES) you see now.. i find this to be bullshit.. and in
this guide you will see my notes as to what xp is best or was best for my character throughout lvling.

Lvl 100 Nado lvl : Elementary

Well basically elementary is not a difficult lvl for nado so i took the easy route went to Phoenix Castle Bandits and lazily zapped my way to lvl 1 nado in 2 days.

Lvl 102-104 Nado lvl : 1

Oh god now heres where it starts to get a bit annoying i'm sitting here at nado lvl 1 zapping white names (Tombats and lvl 103 bats) and i notice the xp royally sucks.
So i decide to begin to look around and this is what i find....
(Keep in mind this is with 2 ref moons)

Lvl 105 Nado lvl 2 ^^

Well of corse 105 got the big boost by this time i had replaced the 2 ref moons with with super nix's. But my miner mined a super moon so i through a super moon in there as well so i had 2 super nix's 1 super moon anyhow when i hit 105 i was getting .003 per zap constant i had alrdy had it up to 80 pct so i didnt have to kill my char off got it to lvl 2 fast and had time to train foh,bomb,fire met up to lvl as well. 105 is a good lvl for nado but then u kinda get stuck untill 110 i mean foh ups at 106 so thats something but still thats a kinda big gap for ur moons to be basically useless. Dont be afraid to hang around 105 for a week like i did get all ur spells trained up to lvl.

Tombat (white) : XP .001 per cast Constant
Tombat lvl 103 (white) : XP .001 per cast CONSTANT
Bloody Bat (Black 102 103-104 red) .001 per cast every 3-5 casts .002 popped in
Bloody Bat lvl 108 (Black 102-104 red at 104) .001 per cast every 3-5 casts .002 popped in
Devils where basically same as bloody bats BUT they hurt >< lol

below are the magic related ones they are great because hey they dont hurt so u dont have to pay much attention to lvl
Serpents (white) : .001 per cast constant
Alien Serpents (black) : .001 per cast constant
Bassies (black) : .001 per cast constant

Bascially it was shitty xp all around and my other fire once it hit 110 ZOOOOOM xp popped up to .004-.005 per cast on bloody bats. Basically what i'm saying is that the best thing for you to do is throw nix's / rains in your equip get up to lvl 110 or lvl 115 then concentrate on nado. I basically got sick of the xp switched to spg's in my equip and i am zooming up through lvls no difference from 2 ref moons and 2 super nix's nado xp wize... .001 per 10-20 casts if anything... but basically like i said best thing is to lvl up to 110 or 115 then concentrate on nado.....

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Heres a Thought' border='0' alt='Heres a Thought' />>>A tip with this is that when ur lvl 110 or 115 everytime u get close to lvling kill your character off with another one of ur chars or have a friend kill your char off keep your char at that lvl where you are getting best nado xp as long as you can untill you are done lvling nado.>>

The point of this guide is basically to let people know that rb/not rb the best thing for you to do at lower lvls IN MY OPINION is to bust some nix's in your sockets
and level up to around 110 then worry about lvling your nado up... BUT i am going to continue this guide lvling this char up basically at bloody bats for now with guard
for the xtra xp as i go... the point of this guide is basically to tell everyone dont believe this crap about ATTACK WHITE NAME.. LOOK AROUND FIRST check things out..
u wanna be lazy? go attack bassies... they dont hurt if u got decent equip and sure as hell wont hurt compared to other creatures with crappy equip...
hey if you like to sit around at bats in pc all day more power to you but this guide is basically to tell you .. you've got other options.. and as i lvl this tao i will put more info for you.

I will edit this as i go along i invite all feedback,bad good dont hate karma lol
Old 04/19/2006, 10:33   #2

hm
did u tried to zap white name mobs at lvl 105?
i think that exp and spell xp sucked at 102-103 lvls because u get DOUBLE dmg when u r at a lvl which ends at 0/5
u get me here?
thats why on 110 u was getting so much spell xp on white names
on lvl 100 on white mobs u should be getting a lot
thats why taos when they hit 115 go to AS which are white for them and they get double exp/spell xp there and they fix their nado at this lvl on these mobs.

*this is only info based on my friends "stories" and my own observations, i never played a fire.*
Old 04/19/2006, 15:19   #3

That fire hasnt hit 105 and 105 probably wont give a very large bonus as i have seen but we'll see i'm guessing at 105 around .002 per cast nothing compared ot 110 but still better.
Old 04/19/2006, 16:15   #4

ummm ppl tell u to attack white names wen lvling nado because wen the monster is white u get a lil more exp(not nado exp but lvling exp) so thats y u atttack white names for the purpose of lvling faster...
Old 04/19/2006, 20:34   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by LustsDesire@Apr 19 2006, 10:20
My Nado Lvling Guide

Introduction:
Well it all began when i decided to make myself a fire wat-fire to be exact. No big deal plvld it up to lvl 100 to get the armor then went on my way.
Soon enough i ran into a problem.. Tornado the pain in the ass worst nightmare for any honest fire tao... i started asking around for advice
see if anything had changed seince my last fire tao basically got the same old bs (ATTACK WHITE NAMES) you see now.. i find this to be bullshit.. and in
this guide you will see my notes as to what xp is best or was best for my character throughout lvling.

Well basically elementary is not a difficult lvl for nado so i took the easy route went to Phoenix Castle Bandits and lazily zapped my way to lvl 1 nado in 2 days.

Oh god now heres where it starts to get a bit annoying i'm sitting here at nado lvl 1 zapping white names (Tombats and lvl 103 bats) and i notice the xp royally sucks.

Bloody Bat lvl 108 (Black 102-104 red at 104) .001 per cast every 3-5 casts .002 popped in

below are the magic related ones they are great because hey they dont hurt so u dont have to pay much attention to lvl

Bascially it was shitty xp all around and my other fire once it hit 110 ZOOOOOM xp popped up to .004-.005 per cast on bloody bats.

The point of this guide is basically to let people know that rb/not rb the best thing for you to do at lower lvls IN MY OPINION is to bust some nix's in your sockets
and level up to around 110 then worry about lvling your nado up... BUT i am going to continue this guide lvling this char up basically at bloody bats for now with guard
for the xtra xp as i go... the point of this guide is basically to tell everyone dont believe this crap about ATTACK WHITE NAME.. LOOK AROUND FIRST check things out..
u wanna be lazy? go attack bassies... they dont hurt if u got decent equip and sure as hell wont hurt compared to other creatures with crappy equip...
hey if you like to sit around at bats in pc all day more power to you but this guide is basically to tell you .. you've got other options.. and as i lvl this tao i will put more info for you.

I will edit this as i go along i invite all feedback,bad good dont hate karma lol
you are big noob.
We have double damg on white monsters when we lvl (x)x0/1, (x)x5/6
Double damg = double exp and exp skill.
I did 5k damg on bloodybat and every 2 hits i have 0.003pc tornado.

Edit: My tornado lvl 2, trying to get lvl 3
Old 04/19/2006, 23:12   #6

Oh yes i'm a newb... so basically your saying i'm a newb because i'm basing the first part of my guide around lvvl 101-104.. yea ... ok now if you have any PRODUCTIVE comment please add besides that dont post nonsense thank you
Old 04/19/2006, 23:29   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by kid4121+Apr 19 2006, 20:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kid4121 @ Apr 19 2006, 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LustsDesire@Apr 19 2006, 10:20
My Nado Lvling Guide

Introduction:

below are the magic related ones they are great because hey they dont hurt so u* dont have to pay much attention to lvl

Bascially it was shitty xp all around and my other fire once it hit 110 ZOOOOOM xp popped up to .004-.005 per cast on bloody bats.

you are big noob.
We have double damg on white monsters when we lvl (x)x0/1, (x)x5/6
Double damg = double exp and exp skill.
I did 5k damg on bloodybat and every 2 hits i have 0.003pc tornado.

Edit: My tornado lvl 2, trying to get lvl 3 [/b][/quote]
thats what i posted before =.='
Old 04/20/2006, 03:41   #8

The double xp at 5 0 is obvious.. this guide is explaining the rest.. between those lvls u dont get best xp at white.. period
Old 04/20/2006, 04:20   #9

best advice is to wait til you are 105 now, and lvl it in either serpents on adv map or in tombbats. this way you get dbl lvl xp and dbl skill xp. if you go for the phys dmg monsters, then you will get even more lvl xp, and spend lots more money cause of dying and such and have to waste money on hp pots. so go to adv map where you can tank em and just lvl. and beg if you have to get ahold of a sup moon bs or robe off someone, the more pct in moons you have, the better. then after you have lvl 2 nado, just wait til you are 110 and go to the seniorserpents (which are left off bridge and south along cliffs, the orange ones), and spend a better portion of your co days living there. and if you think nado is hard, then i would advise you not to try and lvl meteor, or you'll likely end up pulling your hair out. good luck to ya.
Old 04/20/2006, 15:53   #10

here's the best suggestion, if u arent in a rush to pk with nado just keeping lvling like crazy, once u hit 125 (or even 122) go wz the devils are white there till 127 and the good thing is they have tons of HP so not only are u hitting a white name but u get about 0.010+ per devil, that's how i fixed mine anyways
Old 04/20/2006, 19:36   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
>_> I did lvl 1/2 nado in wine zone and when I hit 105 I did tomb bats... it whent quite fast... fire met also going quite fast but its a ***** to lvl cause I have to worry about my mana lol... (in wine zone I could just use co partner + mana bs and never worry about mana)

but yes... if you dont got a mana bs.. just work at it yourself XD
Old 04/20/2006, 21:54   #12

mana bs is basically a necessity for fire tao in my opinion.. i picked mine up for 1.5mil from a water factory guy.. i through about 40 mil in it wont say what it is tho cause its only one like it lol
Old 04/21/2006, 21:14   #13

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
mine is super +3 2 socket 2 super nix 8-)
Old 04/21/2006, 21:53   #14

lvl nado at 120 at bas... fastest... after that lvl fire met.... fire met is pretty cooll. fireball sux. but the higher lvl u r the faster u llv the spell. just don't wait till past 127 cuzz there's no white name monster for u to hit on.
Old 04/22/2006, 11:07   #15

I'll keep that in mind thank you for your input