Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mb guide

Discussion on Mb guide within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i still noobie in this forum and my english not very good. im not a programmer but still i want to help this forum like the ppls here helped me.

ok here it my MB guide hope it will help some one.

first, for make the quest abit easeir u need downlowed the itemtype program (Tw3ak is the creatore) ok after u aded the itemtype.dat time to start quest.
first get a noob to death tactics.(for if u geting to death tactics before thet u need u can trade ur tokens to the noob, and dont lose the tokens)
then when u enter the first tactic u shuld colect not just 1 token,colect 5 or 10 or howmany u wants but not to much. go store the tokens in the WH take with u just 1 token.(for if u get to the same tactic u was u can easy get out).
go to the next tactic and again colect the same number of tokens thet u colected in the first tactic.when u get few of all the 6 tokens beter trade all them to a water tao thet 54+ (beter high lvl coz it might get kiled from the death tactics)
to jump with DH it will be faster and nort so anoying.

another tip:if u got copartner put ur char in the midele of the map ,write the name of the mob in the co partner put plvl around:60 and moving steps:24
put on -pick seting b->9 and run it

i hope u will enjoy of my guide.
Old 03/29/2006, 00:14   #2

you should add "put dc on *player name*" cause it's ******* abvious you're botting when you go ks someone while doing this.
Old 03/29/2006, 00:22   #3

Not bad. Most is common sense like storing tokens on newb. How about elaborating a bit? Is this it?...
Old 03/29/2006, 01:27   #4

I have a lvl 101 archer. Is that a high enough level to try this quest? I wen when I was 75 and it was really hard. Also, wouldn't you also need to use doublew the amount of tokens to get around, one for your noob and one for you? Just a little confused, I've never done the quest fully.
Old 03/29/2006, 06:27   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Waverunner@Mar 29 2006, 02:27
I have a lvl 101 archer. Is that a high enough level to try this quest? I wen when I was 75 and it was really hard. Also, wouldn't you also need to use doublew the amount of tokens to get around, one for your noob and one for you? Just a little confused, I've never done the quest fully.
well lvl 101 archer not high enuf to do the quest u need archer atleast lvl 120 to do thet. trojans can do the quest fast from lvl 115(need good gear).

to put noob in death tactic ,the best way is to get first 6 tokens and then jump with noob till the death tactics, then u can take it with ur main anytime.
Old 03/29/2006, 07:32   #6

Uhm, don't you have to be level 70 or higher to enter moonbox...how could you get a noob in?

Also, My tip.
This is a simple way to get out of a tactic if you have a friend or someone you know in their with a token also. Basically get the token and talk to the ghost at top left until you come to the screen where you can choose to leave or not, then, drop the token and choose to exit! Your friend picks up the token and you get out free.

Another tip, make a noob and stick it just outside moonbox and give it all your tokens. Once you have 6 of each token you can then simply take all of him and make moonboxes
Old 03/29/2006, 11:15   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Mar 29 2006, 07:32
Uhm, don't you have to be level 70 or higher to enter moonbox...how could you get a noob in?
I wondered that too
Old 03/29/2006, 13:07   #8

a noob outside the tactics to store tokens is a good way to do it but i preffer having but i preffer having 6 noobs named like chaos123,peace123 etc. you get the point
Old 03/29/2006, 14:52   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Mar 29 2006, 08:32

well forgot to mention thet but when i say noob i mean thet when u going to do quest u need strong char like lvl 110 min so char like lvl 70 is a noob next to him...bah i think u get my point

as i said i just tryed to contribute somthing to the site

thnx for the notes
Old 03/29/2006, 14:55   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by some1else@Mar 29 2006, 14:07
a noob outside the tactics to store tokens is a good way to do it but i preffer having but i preffer having 6 noobs named like chaos123,peace123 etc. you get the point
srry for the duble post

well it might be good idea but sinse there an itemtype program thet show the tokens name ,1 noob is enuf i gues
Old 03/29/2006, 21:14   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by some1else@Mar 29 2006, 13:07
yeh its kinda a waste unless u wanna make 40 moonboxes at a time..I usually use this method as my wife and I both work together moonboxing
Old 06/18/2006, 19:11   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by stastika@Mar 28 2006, 18:21
ok i still noobie in this forum and my english not very good. im not a programmer but still i want to help this forum like the ppls here helped me.

ok here it my MB guide hope it will help some one.

first, for make the quest abit easeir u need downlowed the itemtype program (Tw3ak is the creatore) ok after u aded the itemtype.dat time to start quest.
first get a noob to death tactics.(for if u geting to death tactics before thet u need u can trade ur tokens to the noob, and dont lose the tokens)
then when u enter the first tactic u shuld colect not just 1 token,colect 5 or 10 or howmany u wants but not to much. go store the tokens in the WH take with u just 1 token.(for if u get to the same tactic u was u can easy get out).
go to the next tactic and again colect the same number of tokens thet u colected in the first tactic.when u get few of all the 6 tokens beter trade all them to a water tao thet 54+ (beter high lvl coz it might get kiled from the death tactics)
to jump with DH it will be faster and nort so anoying.

another tip:if u got copartner put ur char in the midele of the map ,write the name of the mob in the co partner put plvl around:60 and moving steps:24
put on -pick seting b->9 and run it

i hope u will enjoy of my guide.
lol to mb quest i use comapreaderv2 to see in wot tatic im in ...also use co partner (thank god for this bot) and creted 6 acounts ....so wot i do is go into some tatic get 40 tokens of that tactic and trade to my noob called ex disturbedT outside the quest (in plain near the guy that send u to mb quest) my noobs never got killed and i go around 40 per day open it in a row but usuay im not lucky but few weeks ago i got 7 sockets and 12 elites in 40 mbs ( i always talk to the 1st ghost to the left but the item is generated when u open it but u know with tq everything is possible) anywasy i heard in some threat mb from lab give socket for sure but i got 1 from lab 1 next to warriors spwn and got refined boots
Old 06/18/2006, 22:45   #13

What to do now with mb, my trojan keeps running away, is it something to do with the interval?