Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+1 Theory

Discussion on +1 Theory within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/27/2006, 21:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
picking up +1's is completely random, i have killed over 15k elf apes with my archer plvling and not picked up a single +1 or elite, however i went to kill mini's and found probably, 5 +1's in 2000 kills.
Old 03/27/2006, 22:24   #17

What if every time the 1k monster dyes, the +1 item drops.

Let's say Guy1 killed 998 monster in that area, guy2 killed 999 monster in same area, and Guy3 killed the 1k monster and he got the +1. Then it can change so that Guy3 got the 999 monster while Guy2 got the 1k monster?
Old 03/28/2006, 08:18   #18

Im new at posting so gah!
Old 03/28/2006, 08:20   #19

Well I think every char. has random luck added to them upon creation or a set (charistics for there char) to pick up certain kind of items i tend to pick up +1 earrings and +1 rings alot, more then other items. I also think that every char opposite of its class like Trojan and Archer by example with my trojan i tend to pick up more archer and warr items, and my archer i tend to pick up taoist and trojan items more, so go figure just a little something to think about
Old 03/29/2006, 01:12   #20

It's a good angle of thought on the subject (items vs. kills). +k cuz even if you're wrong..i like your thinking.
Old 04/07/2006, 13:10   #21

I personally think there is some kind of server side tracker on +1's, I hunted in elf apes next to the bridge and got 2 +1 atk rings in 2 days, and then the next day got nothing, I have also noticed if there are a lot of +1's up in market, not as many drop. Maybe it's all just coincidence but i think there is a limit on how many +1's total are able to be out across the server. There might also be a "luck" factor when you log in, be cause we all have the days when stuff drops like mad, and then days when stuff doesn't drop. One last thing, I have a friend who is a hunting addict, and gets 5-6 +1's a night, but never hangs on to any of it, I hang on to stuff and get less +1's, Coincidence? I think not...
Old 04/07/2006, 16:38   #22

This is what i have noticed in plvling in the same spot for over 1 month. All drops seem to be random be it +1, uni, elite, ect, mets, db.
The only thing i have noticed is if i get a high lvl of met drops, the other drops are low, ie little if any +1, uni, elite ect, same with them all if met drops and item drops are low i tend to get db drops, yes i have had multiple dbs drops in the same area on the same night. if +1 are dropping low drops of dbs , +1 ect.

Other than that its all pretty random, ive tried with multiple classes, no real sign of class specific drops, i have heard a rumor that db buyers get their email addy flagged and get better drops after buying dbs. It is possible to set drops for specific types of ppl ie in tc only low lvls get skill book and weapon drops from pheasants.

also i personally find that rare drops, +1 rings, +1 ears ect are mostly dropped in the second maps, new map in pc, 2nd map in dc ect.

dont know if it helps but its what ive noticed
Old 04/08/2006, 15:25   #23

hmm.. if only this could be solved, lol..

i believe alot of things relates to time.... i also believe things relate to kill counter..

and maybe TQ added them both to help us out, or maybe it wasnt.. who knows.

ohh, and i believe class matters too... as someone said earlier... caus when i was a water tao, i found ALOT of warrior items, a few archer items, and would never find trojan stuff.

now as a warrior, i find ALOT of tao stuff, a few trojan, a few warrior, and rarely archer gear.

also, strangely, the only super i found was on my water who reached 93..

and all 3 db's i ever found, was on my warrior, WHICH FOR SOME REASON, WERE ALL DURING PATCHES!

e.g. they add a new server icon to the servers, thus not d/c'ing you... and then i find my db... next time i log on, i have to patch...
Old 04/20/2006, 10:48   #24

client wont change the item u picked into a +1 even how many kills u got on a day..

+1's are in the item's directory that will eventually be droped in the specified monsters and in time..
i dont even get wata say lol
Old 04/20/2006, 10:48   #25

youu need more solid theory about this :P
Old 04/20/2006, 14:24   #26

not true about u have to have more kills, today i killed my 1st monster in bi and i got a +1 troj armor, its random
Old 04/20/2006, 14:30   #27

It's funny how ppl come up with the most absurd theories (like the number of +1s in market affecting +1 item drops). Face it: either it's random (though most likely affected by your luck), or it uses some quasi-random algorithm which in the end leads to the same thing as you won't be able to figure it out.

More time killing and less time coming up with theories will earn you more +1's, that's for sure
Old 04/20/2006, 17:43   #28

no its not.. gemi prof about thet and i believe u @dren
Old 04/20/2006, 17:43   #29

Absolutely random.

May be map or kind of killed mobs affect chances, but it's not based on killed mobs.

1/ Killed over 100K mobs in a day and ZERO +1
2/ Kill count is client sided & +1 drop is server sided

And anyway, who dare ? It's server sided. So except if anyone plan to hack TQ server, cant change anything ^_-
Old 04/20/2006, 20:15   #30

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
well... +1's have averaged over my life time in conquer (since kill trackers XD) to be aprox 1000..... BUT it is of cource not that rare for me to find a +1 every 100 kills or so....

the other day I was playing my fire just trying to hunt some (for a change XD) 3 +1's within 10 min of hunting (like 200 kills or so) then I hunted again that night for 1000 kills or so and nothing... I firmly belive if you tracked all your kills over like lets say a year... you would average ~1 +1 per 1000 kills or so...

He is not saying that get 999 kills and next mob you kill will be +1... (from what I understood) he is saying that IN MY EXPERIANCE it has been aprox 1k kills per +1.. and I agree

you ppl have no reason to flame him... if its not what you thought it was then look at a different post.. if you dont agree state why you dont and what your theory is.. this flaming is getting to be realy anoying. If you dont agree post your reasons. Not omfg your a noob who knows nothing your so far off its not even funny you noob sob.... Just say I dont agree.. This is what I think...

/end rant