Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Money

Discussion on Easy Money within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I havn't searched but I'm pretty active on this forum and havn't seen anyone say this tip so ill go ahead and share my thinking. I havn't done this yet so its mainly just me using what i know.

First off you need a good amount of miners (10 or more) that are 70+ and can mine in dc mine since most of the moon/violet gems come from dc mine

2nd You need a water tao that can do DH and can get the blue mouse

Ok now heres how it goes

You put your miners in DC mine wait a day usually they will get anywhere from 7-15 gems a day figureing if theres mine pkers and just a good mining day.... well you take all those normal moon/violet gems you have and give them to your tao.

Since normal moon/violet gems are about worthless now and mets have skyrocketed, at least on my server to about 150k to 200k a peice then getting a minimum of 5 mets for each normal moon/violet gem u have if well worth it

Anyways, I'm not sure but there is a way to ALWAYS get 9 mets from blue mouse quest, at least this is what i heard and if its not possible or is possible someone clear it up and elaborate please thz. So lets say this is true and your getting 9 mets for every gem u have thats 15 gems x 9 mets = 135 mets per day

135 mets = at 1.5 mill for a scroll and 5 mets left over about 20 mill a day

Not to mention al lthe gold ores you can sell which i know has been listen many times and the luck of finding refined and super gems

at 20 mill or more a day you can get ALOT Hope this helps

O btw if your not interested in money this is a good way to get those mets for making sockets

If this helps then feel free to thank me if you know what i mean
Old 03/09/2006, 02:17   #2

Its a good idea, but when I run just like 6 miners, and if a pker comes and they d/c, half of the cotobos/CO clients stop responding and I have to restart it all. I think its a bug, but im not sure. Anyway good idea I'll proboly try it =D
Old 03/09/2006, 02:40   #3

Yes most of them do stop responding but I heard theres not alot of mine pkers in dc mine deep in there so i dunno hope not >.< lol
Old 03/09/2006, 03:11   #4

If the ystop responding, means your computer lacks some RAM
Old 03/09/2006, 13:13   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Mar 9 2006, 03:11
If the ystop responding, means your computer lacks some RAM
r u sure? i do think it's a bug and had been posted as a bug on the main cotobo thread from what i remember. and yea this idea might be interesting...i haven't done this quest though
Old 03/09/2006, 13:50   #6

no its def not the computer, its the program, but i dont really care takes like 5 min to ctrl+alt+del then reload them and i load 24 so not big deal.

Anyways we need to try to stay on subject anyone know more about the 9 mets doing th eblue mouse quest, so far i only got 9 mets twice and thats from using silver needles..... and a gold needle

Gold needle gets sword
Silver needle gets necklace and Pentium Picture

Gives u 9 mets, but thats just a waste of normal gems enless you have alot like i do 200+ cant seem to sell them so i waste them on blue mouse quest lol

10 silver needles gets me about 300k and 18 mets
Old 03/09/2006, 14:29   #7

mining in AC mine is much safer than DC.
Old 03/09/2006, 22:32   #8

Ac = Long distance to walk to enless u are packing the wind scrolls lol and doesnt give u as much as DC i heard

Cmon no one knows anything about the bluemouse?
Old 03/10/2006, 03:45   #9

@AlmostxUntitled

I do the bluemouse quest everyday, a good source of my profit comes from selling mets. Anyways, I found the silver needles are just a waste. Unless the gem is worth 100k or less. As for the Gold Needle, use Moon & Violets, usually can find for 500k or less. Do each gem individual, so if you get a Royal Sword, go to TC and claim, then do next gem. With this setup you will either break even or make a profit. As in my case, I wouldn't do this if I didn't make a profit.

Gold needle
---------------
Royal Sword = 5 Meteors
Royal Sword & Pentium Picture = 6 Meteors
Royal Sword, Pentium Picture & Aster Necklace = 9 Meteors
SecretCommand = 10 Meteors

Silver Needle
----------------
Pentium Picture = 1 Meteor
Aster Necklace = 3 Meteors

I don't know the rest of the items for Silver Needle, but you can either get any of the combos for the Gold Needles, or you will get items that trade for Cash.

Hope this helps
~Chris
Old 03/10/2006, 07:27   #10

Moron... Now blue mouse will get patched.
Old 03/10/2006, 07:34   #11

I hope you get many many many negative karma for this....
Old 03/10/2006, 08:47   #12

seems like your the moron they cant patch the blue mouse cause its not a glitch you exploit its a quest in the game so unless oyu know what your talking about dont flame people
Old 03/10/2006, 12:05   #13

ty for the nice explaining(+1k even). and this is a quest not a bug or exploit so ....check your karma
Old 03/10/2006, 13:27   #14

Dont you love nubs that come in here and flame when they dont know anything about the game apparently o well, lol hopefully there wont be anymore flames and if he feels dumb will erase his posts so people dont take him as a joke.....

anyways I have used a silver needle before and have gotten 9 mets, but it was like 3 normal nix gems i got a sword pentium picture and aster necklace

Ive only done this once though, but on the conquer forums there were people saying they could get 9 mets for each gem they used, but never explained it

If you know and could explain better feel free, if you want to make newb accusations about a quest getting patched because its a good one get off the forum
Old 03/10/2006, 16:11   #15

@javierXangel, plz no uneccesary disrespect, this is really useful