Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REALLY JUMPING THE GUILD GATE

Discussion on REALLY JUMPING THE GUILD GATE within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
here is a GUARANTEED way of jumpin the gate, knew this for a while, dunno why i havent posted yet.

download a bandwith manager, free trials are fine, just get any one off of google
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''

1.make a filter that allows all bandwith and name it as "filter1, a, no-lag, etc."

2.make a SECOND filter that allows no bandwith through, name it as "filter2,b,lag"

3.go to guild gate with "filter 1" activated.

4.jump away from the gate so that the gate disappears from your client screen.

5.turn OFF "filter 1" and QUICKLY activate "filter 2".

6.jump to guild gate, it will be gone since ur lagging like a *****.

7.jump through gate.

8.u will automatically dc once u jump past gate.

9.re-log, and ull be on other side of gate.

Always worked for me, tell me if u find any problems
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2005, 08:46   #2

Sounds like it would work... But don't ask for karma, people usually won't give it to you, even if this don't work, you gave an effort so +1 karma.
Old 12/30/2005, 08:48   #3

thanks ill edit the request for karma outta this
Old 12/30/2005, 08:56   #4

dude i seriously want to stand near the guild gate and watch someone jump through it.
Have you tried?
Old 12/30/2005, 09:47   #5

i used this before and it works, but i never seen how it looks like on other people's screens
Old 12/30/2005, 19:01   #6

It looks very normal. They just jump the gate and as soon as they're on the other side they DC. Then you see them log back in in like 10 seconds.
Old 01/01/2006, 17:35   #7

actualy what i do is take off my cable router, and use my 56k dail up when i jump gate. i dont dc, i just jump over it. then i havta go back to cable again, which means i havta dc, so its all the same
Old 01/01/2006, 20:03   #8

Umm there are some extra steps there lol. You only need one filter to lag you up. With my connection, it takes awhile for CO2 to realise that I should be dced. Once you get over the gate, you should log out as soon as you start to desend in your jump (starting to fall) because if you stay on the inside of the castle too long while you're lagging, you'll get dced and respawn outside the castle.
Old 01/02/2006, 08:03   #9

There no bandwith manager , only bandwidth manager. download and it say need money.. maybe can recommend mi one...
try to jump over the gate with lagg and i exit the game but found myself back outside the gate again... can't get it to work
Old 01/02/2006, 14:43   #10

read what the previous posts say, u need to dc imeddiately once u get past gate