Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plvling waters, the true story

Discussion on Plvling waters, the true story within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plvling waters, the true story

Ok there are like 10 topic about how to farm waters.
Everyone knows by now when you should move to each area, and when you will get 'noob exp' for your water.

I just want to post my guide, which is not only based on lvl 130 archer with full sock sdg or even double socket. Nor even based on the actually full socket srg gear..

If you check this link:

or just let me copy it:

# Water lvl: 00 - 83 || Noob lvl: 71- || HawKings L92/93 || Loc: BirdIsland (310,130)
# *Water lvl: 00 - 78 || Noob lvl: 71- || AlienApes L92 || Loc: AdventureZoneš (685,1105)
# *Water lvl: 78 - 83 || Noob lvl: 76- || SeniorSnakemen L97 || Loc: AdventureZoneš (450,600)
# Water lvl: 83 - 93 || Noob lvl: 81- || Serpents L102 || Loc: AdventureZone˛ (344,114)
# Water lvl: 93 - 98 || Noob lvl: 91- || AlienSerpents L112 || Loc: AdventureZone˛ (583,533)
# Water lvl: 98 - 110+ || Noob lvl: 97- || Basilisks L117 || Loc: AdventureZone˛ (628,648)

You can make a guess about the lvl of your own water, and the noob who should be in your team.

But most people are thinking: the more exp from each monster, the faster my water lvls: WRONG.
To give an example for BI, those spawns are way bigger, the mobs are weaker so you will plvl really fast.
Compared to Basi, on a archer with maybe full sock or not even that.. you will see you are having a hard time making many kills.

Therefor I want to suggest to all archers:

Try your spawns out.

For me, I never plvled at Basi, simply because my archer was not strong enough, and I could plvl my water 2 times faster at AS or even serpents.
By the time I could 2 hit basi, I went to basi since THEN its useful to do.

Also you should try to work with as many of your own chars in your team.
Use them for noob exp, while they already are lvling.. You might even rb 1 water without even having gear on him or marry him.. while you rbed 2-3 other waters

I hope I added something to all the guides here, and I specialy hope to see less 'noob' archers plvling on the wrong spot