Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting Out of Jail Or Account Locked

Discussion on Getting Out of Jail Or Account Locked within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Since so many many many questions... I decided to make a thread "What to do when get arrested?"

Well, BJX-Bot is detectable now, everyone know it... and many ppl get arrested for it and spamming in forums always with the same question...

Okay...

1. Always have 100k in inventar
2. When you not have 100k in inv and get arrested, msg a GM
3. When you not have 100k, try to get another char into it
4. Just stop using BJX-Bot, it will come a new bot, would be a waste when everyone get banned for using a noob-bot..

ooh, before i forget.. no public-jail-hack is out for leaving jail... so screw this question too
^^
well thats everything what i wanted to say...

good luck
Old 09/02/2005, 05:16   #2

Quote:

original post by newtoalthis

all of you still stuck in jail......... its not hard to get out or to get the char sent to the jail....

1) make a lvl 1 on the server you need....
2) put 100k on it.....
3) log it in with bjx...
4) move it to a clear opening with no mobs and no players....
5) select the "No supply lvling patch"....
6) open it to modify it....
7) change the cordinats to the ones your standing on.....
8) change the radius from "65" to "5" no less, no more
9) run the patch...........
10) sit and wait...... you WILL go to the jail
11) transfer the money to the char you want to get out
12) get the hell out

this WORKS EVERY TIME.. ive done with 7 dif chars on 3 servers.... it hasnt taken more then 15 min to get sent to jail on any of them... but if it does for you just keep waiting cause it will happen.... keep an eye on the char to make sure no other players come around and see that your jumping around in a tiny circle.....

i repeat.... IT WILL WORK... you just have to wait it out and please if anyone sees anyone asking about this again post a link to this on there cause im sure this is beginging to agrivate more then just me...........

^^^nice post
Old 09/02/2005, 06:14   #3

Ok, as this is the main problem recently I decided to make this to explain what it all means.

Q: My Account got locked I have lots of items and money, omfg what do I do!!

A: Ok, this has happened to alot of us, all it is a temporary ban for either logging in and out too much in a time period or doing the same action over and over almost timed perfectly. So To get you account unlocked all you need to do is wait for the server maint, let it be known that sever maints are now ever 3 days or something not every day. So just wait and you?ll get it back.

Q: I?m in the bot jail and I need to get out but I don?t have 100k, help!

A: Once again this has happened to alot of people for using a bot of sort, you normally get sent to jail before your account gets locked but anything can happen. To get out you need 100k, but obviously you don?t carry around 100k and there?s no other way of making money in there so there?s 2 options you can take.

A) Pay a Gm to get out
B) Put 100k+ on another account and bot and get yourself to jail

Q: Ok so I want to pay GM because I'm dumb

A: Don?t be an idiot and save your money, or if you insist pay them, here is a table on what you need to pay

First time in Jail 1 DB or 5kk (5 Mill)
Second time in Jail 2 DB's or 10kk (10 Mill)
Third time in Jail 4 DB's or 20kk (20 Mill)
Fourth time in Jail Rot away in jail (They won?t let you out)

Q: Ok, so screw the GM's I want to bot to get out of bot jail!

A: Ok, get a level 15 archer or miner or whatever and make it bot, I suggest going to robins with an archer (edit the script and take all the autobuy and automarketrepair stuff out. Get 110k on (10k just incase you die you might drop 2k or something, so it?s just a safety net). So start botting, and as soon as you get sent to jail (should take like 10-15 mins) DC and login manually. Then give your other character 100k and delete the character you used.

So that?s basically it, here is another thread regarding the same issue.

If this could be pinned/combined with the other thread that would help a bit more I think.
Old 09/02/2005, 06:27   #4

okay done.. merge the 2 topics..
Old 09/02/2005, 08:02   #5

actually i have the money to pay and im inside jail. i have about 1M in my inventory but there is no npc where i can pay.
Old 09/02/2005, 14:25   #6

weird... must be an npc.. try to msg a GM, thats really strange ^^
Old 09/02/2005, 21:13   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 2 2005, 14:25
Nah, I bet TQ took the NPC away so they get more DB's

Scammers!
Old 09/03/2005, 01:31   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Sep 2 2005, 21:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Sep 2 2005, 21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BadBoY_AC@Sep 2 2005, 14:25
Nah, I bet TQ took the NPC away so they get more DB's

Scammers! [/b][/quote]
lol? really? hahahaha that would be... omg
Old 09/03/2005, 02:48   #9

yeah i think so, ill try after server maintenance again
Old 09/03/2005, 09:16   #10

nah dont msg the GM because i was scam by one of the GM in the server RUBY her name is Anna[GM] she told that i want to pay 1 db or 5m but she gets my db and she let me stuck still in jail and now i get my own ways i follow the ways here i read..Anna[GM] is scammer..after that she didn't reply my emai anymore..
Old 09/04/2005, 18:58   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by generalkuya2005@Sep 3 2005, 09:16
nah dont msg the GM because i was scam by one of the GM in the server RUBY her name is Anna[GM] she told that i want to pay 1 db or 5m but she gets my db and she let me stuck still in jail and now i get my own ways i follow the ways here i read..Anna[GM] is scammer..after that she didn't reply my emai anymore..
lol when I read this i was thing along the lines of:

Anna[GM] says: Hey, If you tell me your password i can get you free dbs...OMG!
XXXXXXX says: OMG RLLY! FRE DBZ!!!!111 OMG, YOU HAX! I report j00
Anna[GM] says: no dont plx, I give you gm privilages
XXXXXXX says: no dice, ban j00!

System: Anna[GM] has been Arested

Broadcast XXXXXXX says: Haha noob!

Ignor this
Old 09/07/2005, 10:53   #12

now im stuck again with my another miner. i still have the money, and the npc is there, but he wont talk to me, i keep on clicking him but no dialog box appearing or whatsoever. is this thing happening also to anyone else? i tried different computers and different ips, still the same thing
Old 09/08/2005, 20:06   #13

hey, the same happened 2 me... i used co2 client on co1 server, it worked 4 about a day, so i left hy account to train. i wake up the next morning and OMFG!!! what the hell happened... id like to ask badboy and hojo if this is the same case with them and if theres a way to get out?
Old 09/13/2005, 10:28   #14

Yes it happened to me ... and I'm stuffed ... and I got money with me ... stupid npc
Old 09/14/2005, 02:44   #15

Yah I still havent found out what caused that..=/
Closed Thread