Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a noobish tip

Discussion on Just a noobish tip within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sry if this is known already but its help socketing in Tc and escape pkers.
Just open up the artisan and leave the window open and jump into the stable....u can do the same thing to repair ur stuff if and when u fail
Old 07/14/2005, 23:57   #2

um...isn't the stable to far from the npc to repair and stuff cuaz i'm not sure. i just think it is too far
Old 07/15/2005, 07:57   #3

nah it works...i dont think u can buy but u can repair and wat not.....u can even open up Tc store go to DC and repair
Old 07/15/2005, 23:19   #4

how it helps in making sock ?
Old 07/16/2005, 04:14   #5

well its doesnt increase ur chances.....nothing proven really does that but at least u can upgrade in Tc without fear of pkers that camp at the artisan.
Old 07/16/2005, 07:50   #6

lol
Old 07/16/2005, 08:25   #7

wat kind of useless first post is that Tenot?
Old 07/16/2005, 17:01   #8

elite*gold: 312
lmao... well.. Personally, I would rather have the protection of the guards right there... If I am going to use TC to upgrade, i will be waering a normal item of the same lvl nobody will notice > If you go into stall and then get atked, you cant leave.. if they are a tao... might as well say fuxored
Old 07/17/2005, 05:51   #9

i have used this method to up my stuff for months and so far no one has ever been in the stable or even close by to see me going in...anyway when ur in the it only takes a few secs to do it and anyone coming in will lag at portal for enuff time for u to re-equip ur stuff
Old 07/17/2005, 19:51   #10

Well it was a good idea dude =D
Old 07/17/2005, 19:51   #11

Oh plus i only ever notice noobs going into the barn, so its a very good idea and i shall use!
Old 07/17/2005, 20:10   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Jul 16 2005, 17:01
lmao... well.. Personally, I would rather have the protection of the guards right there... If I am going to use TC to upgrade, i will be waering a normal item of the same lvl nobody will notice > If you go into stall and then get atked, you cant leave.. if they are a tao... might as well say fuxored
Haha, well I guess it's a bad time for me to mention that most high LV people, I'll kill if I see them even wearing a unique item if it has no sockets or composition on it. Made quite a bit of money from killing people, so easy.

By the way, just use coder62's MultiTool, it seems alot safer seeing as you can repair and upgrade from anywhere.
Old 07/17/2005, 23:37   #13

It is alot safer pking-wise but it has a risk factor for geting banned since a GM might notice u in metzone suddenly getting a socket*i wish* and or someone might notice u and report
Old 07/18/2005, 02:00   #14

Here's what you do.

1. Be a nice person, don't PK, scam or rip people off.
2. Have a lot of good friends that are high level.
3. Sit down under a guard by the TC artisan and have 2 or 3 of your high level trojan friends stack you.
4. Unequip your item and start upgrading.

Until level 60 you're not likely to have anything worth PKing over. If you do, then use Market for those items and TC for the **** items. From level 60 onwards, you will need to use the Market artisan to upgrade. At level 110 you will probably find that you need to upgrade your armor in TC, this is when you have your 100-120 friends come over and stack you as you upgrade. End of story.

I haven't tried what colgor recommended, but I'd be surprised if it works. And as was pointed out, the protection of the guards is desirable and the stables give you a small chance of escaping if someone does wander in.
Old 07/18/2005, 04:13   #15

the protection of the guards are non existant since most guys who come to pk also come with 5- 7 friends to loot and it doesnt help to be stackand u cant stack under guard cuz most peeps have the ini file to make them small.....and in the stable u only need a few secs to up ur stuff and anyone who enters will lag for a while at the portal and u have more than enuff time to re-equip and run like a lil punk:P