Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a noobish tip

Discussion on Just a noobish tip within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/01/2006, 20:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Omg tsu what hes trying to say is it dosn't work anymore.

Edit;But if you still need an answer,yes u can't open up the Repair window after that,but once again,I don't think it matters cause this is 1 year old and got patched a looooong time ago,It was so easy to find the packets to repair ur items so u could even go to Labb and repair over at labb.
Old 05/01/2006, 20:31   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@May 1 2006, 20:03
Omg tsu what hes trying to say is it dosn't work anymore.

Edit;But if you still need an answer,yes u can't open up the Repair window after that,but once again,I don't think it matters cause this is 1 year old and got patched a looooong time ago,It was so easy to find the packets to repair ur items so u could even go to Labb and repair over at labb.
big diffrence in what he is saying and what he is TRYING to say ;-)

Thanks for your answer, and yes I know that you could repair via packets, not really neceserry to include that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Noobish question
07/18/2009 - Dekaron - 18 Replies
I'd like to thank the gm for settin me straight on gameguard situation. Anyway, i deleted gameguard and game still ran fine so i tried to replace the launcher and put the unpacked dekaron in bin but when i try to open it it says "Can't find file to inject." And so i tried to connect cheat engine to the regular launcher by chosing dekaron.exe after i launched an before i logged in but the hacks don't seem to work. I noticed the default injection code is different, do I need new ones or...
Problem Its noobish
12/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I have Been Wondering about the Way To Save Equips O.O I mean How to save Them In ini ... I heard They suppose to be In one Line , But they are not So I've been messing with them ,Trying Other Ways Of Saving but still o.o Its not working right BTW: I dont want you to solve it for me , you can give me hints Help bits of codes and so on o.o
[Help!] noobish problem with WPE
12/13/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
this is.. real basic stuff =P i get these errors when i try to select the target program with WPE Failed to open process > dll injection failed if i try select the process right when i start rf ( after i login and stuff ) otherwise the process is invisible!? or something...
Need Help @ Some Noobish Questions
06/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
I just wanted to ask : I started to play Cabal yesterday, (I played it 1 year ago, also) 1 Year ago there was a Menu where you could choose when the HP should recover with Pots automatically. Like the Mana does now. But I cant find it :p. I asked someone In-Game but he said it was removed but wasnt 100% sure, he didnt know it. So : Is it still possible to change that?
Very noobish question
11/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
sorry I ask but I've never had these b4, I bought a dragon gem (normal) and put it on an unique bow, how come the dragon effects don't come on once in a while? does the gem have to be super? well thnx in advance