Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]Conquer on any Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu 14.04 LTS

Discussion on [GUIDE]Conquer on any Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu 14.04 LTS within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE]Conquer on any Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu 14.04 LTS

Duplicate, moderator please delete this thread.

To run conquer on linux goto

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Installing Conquer Online 2.0 on Linux Ubuntu
08/10/2014 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
First of all get Conquer Online client : A Free Classic PVP Online Game and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad – Conquer Online - co.91.com Second thing, install Install Play On Linux (POL). Open Terminal and write: sudo wget http://playonlinux.botux.net/playonlinux_hardy.lis t -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/playonlinux.list wget -q http://playonlinux.botux.net/pol.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install playonlinux Now copy the script below to your Documents...
Conquer Server running on Linux(Ubuntu)
12/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey Guys, im currently thinking about to start playing a bit with a ConquerServer. Im still wondering bout that no guides are available to run one under a unix based System. Is it possible to create a Conquer Server under Ubuntu and has maybe someone allready created a guide for ? greetings LeX
[HOW²] Kostenlose Ubuntu,Kubuntu CD bekommen
06/22/2010 - Tutorials - 10 Replies
Hallo liebe ePvPers, vorab weise ich darauf hin, dass ich dieses Tutorials nicht wegen den Thanks machen, sodern weil mir diese Community viel bedeutet und ich ihr etwas gutes Tun möchte! Was ist Ubuntu überhaupt? Ubuntu ? Wikipedia Wie bekomme ich die Ubuntu bzw Ubuntu Server CD? Als erstes geht ihr auf die Ubuntu Homepage : Ubuntu homepage | Ubuntu und schaut euch ein wenig um!
Conquer and Ubuntu
01/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I have installed Ubuntu again, because I seem to have some problems with all windows distributions. I`m trying to play CO on Ubuntu now (ver7.10 and newest CO client). I installed WINE, installed the MS core fonts in Ubuntu, then ran CO, it starts the Launcher, then the Trojan Checker, and here it stops. The Trojan Checker won`t even drop out it`s message. How could I make it run under Ubuntu? Cheers, ElDeRnEcRo
Conquer on Kubuntu 7.04
07/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well, in want run Conquer on Kubuntu. I installed wine in my computer and installed the game without problems. After that, i installed all packets of actualizations. Finally, i open file "play.exe" with wine, but it don't run. Only apear a blank window but it closing automatically. I know that i don't have problems with firewall, because after install an actualization, the window of automatical actualization apear, and the last file was download. The characteristic of my computer are: - CPU...