Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good way to get mets

Discussion on Good way to get mets within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good way to get mets

This is a guide to get mets with the recruit event.

First of all, you will just need a archer who can scatter at turtledoves, what is not hard to get Oo

Let's go then:

1 - Go to this link () draw anything and put your acc there, so u will get a referer link, u will use this link of all the new accs to get mets, so save the link.

2 - In the refer link that u got, go to "register", then create a account (* the new account need to be created by the refer link)

Now u need to lvl the noob to lvl 15, so u can claim 5 mets for the recruit quest, this is the fastest u way that i found.

3 - let your archer waiting next to turdledoves and create a team.

4 - log in game with the new acc that u created, go to tc captain and take the turdledove quests (100 kills), go where you archer are, join him team, put the noob in follow, and scatter in turtledoves till u got 100 kills in noob jar ( less then 10 scatters), so back with the noob to tc captain and claim the exp, u will jump to lvl 16.

5 - go to (), put the noob acc and claim prize, u need do it 2 times, first time u will get a begginer pack (that is the lvl 1 prize) and a meteor box (5 mets, that is the lvl 15 prize).

6 - in game, go with the noob to Prize npc that stay in market next to whare house and claim the 2 prizes there, u need do it 2 times again.

Just keep doing ( 2 - 6 steps) how many times u want, it take 5 - 10 minutes per noob.

*sometimes in lvl 15 prize u get expball bound instead of meteor box. yes, i know it sucks but in MOST of time u get a meteor box.

thats all, hope u guys enjoy it =D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2009, 22:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont get it what do you do after paint horse upload it? nvm ty

Tags
meteor