Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help is needed

Discussion on Help is needed within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Done looking for the files [ Cool Effects and Items Edits ]

Only u can see the changes but if u want others to see it invite him or her to elitepvpers to downloadd folders,

<--- This is the C3 from Qonquer folder, wich has better looking garment, better looking Dark Robe, better looking 130 buried blade, and alot alot more.

Directions: Scan it, Download it, Open it with winrar ( ) , and extract it inside Conquer 2.0 folder, Will ask to replace Click " Yes to all" and Done, you can log on into conquer.

<-This is the new 2on reborn effect

Directions: Scan it, Download it, Open it with winrar, extract it on Conquer2.0 folder/C3/Effect. will ask you if u want to replace 2on metempsychosis folder click "Yes to all" and done, log on into conquer and wait till u see new effect

here is a screenie of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1626371.jpg (389.4 KB, 31 views)
Old 07/29/2009, 00:42   #2

awesome buried blade!!! but anything cool with the 130 sword?
Old 07/29/2009, 01:41   #3

Yes those are very cool edits...
However...
Some of those edits were made by SirMagus, such as the Buried Blade, and other things, and Qonquer just uses his edits =P So just make sure that people don't think they are yours.

Just saying =) But very helpful
Old 07/29/2009, 01:44   #4

No no yea true that, the edits were not made by me, i took em from Qonquer folder and copy/replace em into Conquer 2.0 folder,

can't say SirMagus made em but if he did, plz give the thnx to him, after all either way it did a good awesome job,

And bout the sword, i'll c if i can make a good looking sword, i been testing my edits skills tho, just that i came back from an big trip far from home and am just getting ready to do my hobby xD.

Peace be back in few with the edits.