Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ip changer

Discussion on ip changer within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ip changer

Well first of all i am making this because i saw a thread that told you how to dogde IP bans and i just wanted to make one that was easier and so you didnt have to go into run, and configuration ect...

Okay well what you need to do is make a new .txt document and rename it as "IPchanger" (dosn't need to be but it just makes it easier". Once you have that file go into and C&P this into it

Code:
Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew
exit

Once you have done that go into "File" and than "Save as" and at the bottem it should say "IPchanger" (or whatever you named it.) "IMPORTANT!" What u need to do is at the end of whatever you named your .txt file type ".bat" so it should say "IPchanger.bat" and once this is done you can save it and it will turn into a .bat file. After that delete the .txt document of IPchanger and you will have a .bat file and if you click on it, it will change your ip and you will be un-ip banned from any forum or any private server or whatever it was that u got ip-banned in.

*NOTE* if you want your ip adress to be nothing like you old one just click the IPchanger.bat file 20 to 40 times and your ip will change and they will not be able to tell its you :]

Thanks
~Tomthebomb80

P.S. People make viruses, keyloggers ect.. out of .bat files but if you DL an .bat file before you do anything right click it and click edit and if it says like *disable internet explorer somthing close to that i think than dont open it and tell everybody its a keylogger, also if you dont trust me i guess you shouldn't use this but its obvisouly not a virus or keylogger because you can see the code and it hasn't got locked or i havnt got warned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2008, 04:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah not sure exactly what they are using to ban but I guarantee you it is more complicated.
There are things call mid macid cpuid biosid and even possible location.
These things are not as easy to bypass. Some are parts of your hardware. also windows serial numbers in some of their program.(not your cd key)
All of these things can mixmatch later as well meaning even if you changed them all its likely the database has cross referenced them to possibly confirm 99% that it is the same person.

Best bet go to a cafe until they start finding out you have been malicously changing their computer interface which is against many laws too.

Point being just changing this value will not hide you. If you 'get away' with it it means they did not care that much if you broke the ban. TQ would just like people to think they can.
Good luck.