Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bypass chat filter. patch 5066

Discussion on How to bypass chat filter. patch 5066 within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bypass chat filter. patch 5066

Very simple.

Go in ini folder in your co folder.
Find the silence.dat file and delete it.
Restart co.

The filter is client side. Whenever u type a filtered word (lets say ***), filter replaces it by ***. If u removed ur filter, it will not, so if you type ***, people with filter will see it un-filtered. If someone with filter on types ***, you will get the censored ***.
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AUTOCLICKER Patch 5066 Proof
07/16/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
Ok, as you are well aware patch 5066 brings a death sentance to all of us Water Farming Archers with the threat of going to jail if you use an auto clicker. I dont know if anyone has noticed but for some time now if you use an autoclicker in the top left corner of the screen you get the message "please take a rest". My only guess is that TQ have been smart enough to register that when you click repeatedly at the same speed all the time - you are using an autoclicker. Well I put a...
Bypass Chat Filter
12/24/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
Very simple... Open ur conquer folder find the "ini" folder open the "chatfilter" ini file delete contents save ur done do not delete the whole file just the contents therein
Silkroad Modifier, Multiclient, Nude Patch, Swear Filter Bypass and Zoomhack
10/17/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
take a look on WWW.TURBOBOT.CJB.NET