Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get outta moonbox easily

Discussion on How to get outta moonbox easily within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face How to get outta moonbox easily

Whoa,, Finally my first post

u can get easy to tc from everywhere just by bein prayed by a praying stone.
Just click "Offline training ground" if u exit the client

hope it helped...

Byebye
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2008, 02:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow. wouldnt have thought of that xD

so it would be good to do while this event is happening

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get outta bot jail...
08/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hey guys i heard a way to get out of bot jail dont flame me if its been posted but if you know someone that can get in bot jail and can summon bat ( must be reborned ) attack the bat until ur black name ..once that happens a guard will pwn you then you will go to normal jail then ull have to dig ur way out or just wait lol :) i hope this is useful =P cya
help me get outta jail!!
03/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i know this had been post before that you have to dl bjx bot. my account is in the bot jail and i dont have any money on me. i also forgot the registered email for this account. if anyone can help me out that will be great.... o yea, i am also in 1 of the newer server. i tried dling the bjx taht was 1.1 but it doesnt have my server.....help!! :cry: :cry:
Getting outta Jail
03/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Right so... I've tried everything from trying to run all versions of BJX (which no longer work) to using CO proxy, which originally got me in jail for 7 hours with no success. So how do I now get my n00b in jail with the cash? Any specific programs other than BJX that could get you in fast? Emailing GMs isn't an option. Thanks guys.