Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]how to trade w/e u want on the new patch

Discussion on [Guide]how to trade w/e u want on the new patch within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide]how to trade w/e u want on the new patch

ok so i'm sry if any 1 already posted that, but as u can see its my first guide so no flaming plx :X
ok so its a 3 easy steps guide on how to trade w/e u want with who ever u want.
ok so lets get started:

1)Make a noob and turn him into a merchant account, or if you have a seller in market make him a merchant account. (5 days)

2)Make your merchant account and all of your characters trade partners. (3 days)

3)When you want to trade something with some one, simply trade the item to your merchant account and then trade it with who ever u want.

In total it will take you 5 days! to do all that stuff...have fun =)
Old 05/08/2008, 23:48   #2

Uhh can u trade even the highest potency item in ur thingy?(inventory)
Old 05/09/2008, 14:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit8180 View Post
Uhh can u trade even the highest potency item in ur thingy?(inventory)
well a merchant account can trade any thing but i'm just not sure about the locked items...but other than that yeah he can trade items with the highest ptc...you just trade the items from your main to your merchant account and then trade it...
Old 05/09/2008, 19:57   #4

That makes sense.. until you get scammed.. haha
Old 05/09/2008, 19:58   #5

I think this thread is not nessesary, because they removed the highest potency **** like i know. And btw this is common sence written by the thread starter. Only locked items is the problem now, need to be trade partners.
Old 05/09/2008, 21:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
I think this thread is not nessesary, because they removed the highest potency **** like i know. And btw this is common sence written by the thread starter. Only locked items is the problem now, need to be trade partners.
well yeah it is common sence but i only made this thread for the "Not so smart" ppl in the Conquer online community.
Old 05/09/2008, 22:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
well yeah it is common sence but i only made this thread for the "Not so smart" ppl in the Conquer online community.
thats not nice (wiggles finger)...
Old 05/09/2008, 23:02   #8

Well i dunno how ppl can't think of this them self.. but anyway...
And umm.. i don't understand this high potency thing, they remade it.. and i thought it disappeared.
Here's what happened to me:
i was selling super socket item with my merchant account and after the patch it said it's can't be vended... i contacted a gm and he made the ring vendable. Same day i bought an elite 2 sock weapon and it said it can't be vended ... "again" .. so wtf is this?
Good thing i have my other acc as a trade partner and i give my seller a better weapon then vend the bought one and give back my weapon to other acc LOL
Old 05/13/2008, 15:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
Well i dunno how ppl can't think of this them self.. but anyway...
And umm.. i don't understand this high potency thing, they remade it.. and i thought it disappeared.
Here's what happened to me:
i was selling super socket item with my merchant account and after the patch it said it's can't be vended... i contacted a gm and he made the ring vendable. Same day i bought an elite 2 sock weapon and it said it can't be vended ... "again" .. so wtf is this?
The equipment with highest potency of its type in your inventory cannot be traded, vended or abandoned, except to a trade partner...