Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting as freshman on CQ

Discussion on Starting as freshman on CQ within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting as freshman on CQ

This is my very first post ever on ElitePvP so don't comment unnecessary comments, ty.

Cq is a cool game and of course you'll get addicted. But you always think when ur a freshman: "Oh, I wish i had those items" etc.

The case:

You should always start with an arch for hunting. Since in future, archer will be much more useful. Now you prolly think how do i get refined/unique items, go to BI and pick up money on the ground, then go market and see if your lucky to buy some cheap stuff. And you might need a better coat, you should do the quest "Joy's Mission", all you need is a Normal Dragon Gem,Fury Gem and 5 exeunite ores(you can get some in TC Mine Cave). When you got all the stuff go to Desert City than look for a guy named named Mike, talk to him and head back to Joy in Maple Forest, just go towards WingedSnakes and you'll meet her by the bridge, talk to her then receive a elite coat . Then get it 60-70 so you can hunt at Bandits in Maple Forest.
They drop many nice stuff. (And I suggest you get yourself an itemtype.dat that shows you if an item is refined, unique, elite or super). And when you hit 70, you'll need an emerald, you can buy from market cheap. Then try to get 73, make a noob bring it to Ape kill ElfApes and receive virtue points. Go to labyrinth get higher level then go hunt at other places, like Desert City And Bird Island. Enjoy

I guess the rest will come after a while :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting Npc
07/10/2010 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Sup guys i need realll big help my friends - friend made a kal server and she cant find good Job change NPC / F1 menu / Starting NPC we both would be so happy if u could help us out sry if u think this is begging i have downloaded Repacks ( 21 GB worth ) looking for F1 menus but they dont seem to be any Oo :confused: Sry for wrong section if its wrong (P.s i did search all i find is job hacks :D and Merchant hacks)
[Help]Starting 48 lvl
07/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello. How can I start characters in my own p.server 48 lvl? Thanx
Starting over again,...
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
About this thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/467788-saddest-day-my-life.html My server is back but all character got deleted now im facing the biggest problems, and lot of problems. 1. when making new characters it is already 1st reborn. 2. there is no box about applying merchant. 3. sometimes client sides wont update. 4. when applying merchant in market you must disconnect before it apply merchants. 5. My life will not full, for example i got 40k...
Help with starting phx !!!!
11/22/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
i have this message :''The library inject.dll is absent or is blocked by other application'' can anyone explain me what does this mean? and how to fix this? i'm tryin' to use l2phx.3.4.1.82.english .. i tried on interlude and final ... no results... :) help?
im starting to git how do do this
03/22/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
any 1 have a bypass for abnormal behavior i finly figured out how to do the xtrap 1 now i jest giting abnormal behavior errors