Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tip for lvling fire taos

Discussion on tip for lvling fire taos within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tip for lvling fire taos

this is a little tip just for someone who is stuck with his fire tao lvling nado or just tired of zapping.i think many of you know this but still i am going to post this. allright first get zoom hack and evans tao program
. k here it goes go at basil spawn and hide in da stack, secondly maximize zoom hack so evans tao program will catch all basilisks and believe me in this way nado should lvl quickly and its safer dura wont go low and specialy if u have mana bs u can sit there all day long. k maybe this is useless but is there any way to bot than this?
Old 01/23/2008, 17:45   #2

this program is only for training skills. wtf are u trying to say? i cant lvl tornado...
Old 01/23/2008, 18:14   #3

let me explain k u got the evans program next step get zoom hack. now you go to archer plving basil spawn and stand in the stack so no one see you like afk or whatever, so all you need is zoom out to the maximum and turn on evans program.program will catch all basilisks in the spawn and becouse archers cant kill em 1 hit you should lvl pretty easy, so whats the prob?
Old 01/27/2008, 06:52   #4

Nice hint ^^