Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Aquarius Millions Guide of 2008

Discussion on Conquer Online Aquarius Millions Guide of 2008 within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online Aquarius Millions Guide of 2008

Hey everyone, well I used my time to type out a 7 page guide on how to make millions in the conquer online aquarius server. I hope its helpful, because it took me a while to make.The guide is a PDF File so you need Adobe Reader. Please tell me if the guide is good by commenting feedback. You can also give me ideas for what I can add for the 2009 version. I will soon be making guides for other servers too...

EDIT: THE GUIDE IS NOW ATTACHED.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CO Aquarius Millions Guide of 2008.pdf (98.5 KB, 448 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/05/2008, 23:12   #2

Thanks although i am a lvl 130 Archer from that sever
Old 01/05/2008, 23:44   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
@drdoom77 > You might want to just upload the file as a file attachment, instead of the direct link to your comp.
PDF file are allowed as file attachments, up to 10MB in size.

The IP you gave is to nyc.res.rr.com.
Being RoadRunner it will more than likely be a dynamic address too.
It won't stay the same if you reset your cable modem.

Use edit to make the changes.
Go advanced edit.
Look for Manage Attachments.
Upload it there.
Old 01/06/2008, 00:25   #4

Alright I attached the PDF file...anyway any feedback, hows the guide?
Old 01/06/2008, 00:40   #5

Thumbs up Good Job

Thx for the guide.... it didnt really help with anything lol... already knew 99% of the stuff but it'll be good for noobs.

p.s. yeah i think buying dbs is a great thing 2.
its just not worth spending 100 hours and making maybe 5 db when u can work for 100 hours and get yourself a bulk lol
Old 01/06/2008, 00:58   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Moved!
Old 01/06/2008, 17:31   #7

Wow I can't believe so many noobs made 3 sentence guides which people like more.....I mean this is like a 7 pages PDF guide. Anyway can anyone give me ideas of what I can add for the 2009 version?
Old 01/09/2008, 14:09   #8

elite*gold: 20
Okay,I will try to explain why your guide was 7 page.
WARNING THE BELOW IS SIMPLY A WALL OF TEXT,SKIP TO THE NEXT PART IF YOU WANT.
ALL money making need is ONE thing,and that is perserverense.Those full socket archers did'nt buy/make those socks in few months,you must perservere while hunting,meaning hunting long to get better drops,perserverence to continue even though it is a long journey to your dream equipment.

About why your guide is not answered,dead:There's no definate guide to making money,all you need is your brain.If you have even borthered to think about how the human mind works(For e.g:A=Selling,B=Got the things A wants,C=Buying what A wants,C approaches A with a offer,because many people suggest the "buy low sell high" tactic,he offers low,A immediately rejects.Then C approaches A,okay,lets say,A wants to buy mets,and A is selling a db,C offers 200mets(200m on my server) for the DB(45m cheapest).A might not or might accept,I will explain what is the situation in that A accepts and rejects.

Accepts
--------
Why:A wants to train(Or w/e you need mets for)desperately,he is quite rich and is willing to trade because he really needs them,lets say C had offered him 40m,even though it worths more then 200 mets,but,A does'nt need cash,what he need is METS.
Rejects
--------
Why:A,even though is desperate about buying mets,is a guy who is not willing to sacrifice 20m just for the mets.So he rejects C.

Long story short:
---------------
In the above situation what I was trying to say was that if you find what A wants,he might trade it even though he loses 20M!

Okay,see?I can make a guide 3 paragraphs long,OR make it into 2 SENTENCES.That is,I believe one of the reasons why you think other's guide arent good as yours.Also half of the guide(3.5pages)were for TOTAL noobs,while in other guides,they assume that you do know what to do.

Okay I will know try to make your guide short,you'll be surprised how your wasted the whole day.
Start
-----
You can train or get plvled till 85,pick up what/ever is dropped.(PLVLED IS preferred because you can pick up their drops)
When your lvl 85 hunt at alienbandits.Get 10 mets from them,sell at 2.7m each.Use the buy high sell low tactic and earn,for e.g,buy one met scroll for 2.5m then sell at 2.7m.

Another way of getting money is obviously paypalling.

End of what you were trying to say,also lvl 73 is enough to one hit alienbandits I believe.

P.S:Those points were from 3 minutes of random reading of your guide =).

Edit:+T if this cleared your frustration