Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clup Blade Sword Efeck

Discussion on Clup Blade Sword Efeck within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clup Blade Sword Efeck

[HIDE]http://www.mediafire.com/?mil6cv2clb295k1[/HIDE]
Old 03/23/2011, 23:12   #2

ur point is?
Old 09/21/2011, 03:45   #3

and the picture is fail? or TROLOLOLOL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
blade for sword npc?
06/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
yes i get bugged and asked all the time ive looked around on here and even attempted to make a npc myself to do it. but how would i go buy makeing a npc to take a 125 sword(w.e stats the player made it) and trade it for a 125 blade (same stat as sword).? a guide would be awsome if any1 can point me in the right direction. or if some1 already made a npc for this let me know kudos
Sword or Blade?
11/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
Both the Sword and the Blade have become the center of PKing in Conquer due to their skills: Sent Sword and Fast Blade. But which is better of the two? Which one is stronger? Which one is faster? Which one has the better skills? (rhetorical questions) Its up to you. Give me your feedback on what you think is better, Sword or Blade, and why.
BLADE OR SWORD
06/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
! BLADE OR SWORD! OK guys listen im almost lvl 120 and ive been using blades alot but like swords too.At 120 the blade is aswome looking and so is sword i like ss and fb but truthfully i dont know which to chose im not chosing blade and sword becuz well of course i need club.But anyway which is better sword or blade gimme a reason . THANK YOU, :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: ...
Blade or Sword?
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Im not sure what to use, i like sowrds alot, nix is cool and ss is fast. But when it comes to pvp, is it good to use???? i like blade cuz its fb is easy to use and it hist kinda hard, but it misses most hits in a pvp fight. is it good to use???? which one would u prefer? let me know
how to blade /sword . aim Bot
03/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
using blade aim to targer get protec :eek: pls help me !!!