Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The new and gr8 guide to wonderful riches!

Discussion on The new and gr8 guide to wonderful riches! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The new and gr8 guide to wonderful riches!

Hello.. as you and i both know you came here because you want money fast.
well here we go!

making a decision:

THIS IS YOUR CHOICE!
but if your class isnt an archer... and you want money CHANGE NOW.. anything other than an archer sucks at making money unless u run liek 20 conquers all mining = ( (nobody likes that)

starting out:
so your a lvl 40 (hopefully archer)
you have been plvled to 40 at apes...
go to BI and pick up every pile of gold and sycee you see as well as items (while being plvled there in BI) when your bag is full either dump the bad stuff or sell it.

you will get alot of cash.. you will find yourself surprised.

getting there:
about lvl 70 (again hopefully archer)
scatter apes until and pick up EVERY ITEM (just incase it is super) (im just an average guy and i got a super antler hat from apes) so pick eVERY ITEM UP.
and mets to DUH!
stay there until you get a DB or super item... this only takes 1-4 days of playing.. i knwo what your thinking(i cant do it) BUT YOU CAN... i did it when i was 70.

gaining speed:
so lvls are getting harder to acheave..TG OVERNIGHT!
UPGRADE YOUR EQUIPS! WITH YOUR MONEY!
buy elites..
now.. scatter birds in BI... and get exp.. pick up items (but not gold)

now once you get higher lvl you can do what/ever you want

ty for reading

THIS TOOK ME 4EVER so please thanks my post.. or +k me...

i worked hard on this
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2007, 08:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Taking out all the unnecessary stuff what his trying to say is:If you want to make money use a archer,when you got plvled to lvl 40 go BI continue getting plvled,as you are getting plvled pick up the items and gold,sell/drop the junk,keep the gold.When you are lvl 70,go to apes and hunt there untill you got a super item or a DB worth of items or w/e.

^ this took less then 1 minute you totally wasted your time,also,i don't think it would help at all...who does'nt know how to pick up items,hunt?
Old 12/27/2007, 10:51   #3

no offensive but this guide is .....
Old 12/27/2007, 13:43   #4

here is a better guide

1. get a lvl 60+ water tao
2. buy alot of fury / moon / violet gems
3. go do bluemouse lots
4. sell the metscrolls
5. go back to stage 2 until you have enough money for what you want

*note* the more gems you buy the more profit you will make, i gain about 2 DB's with 80-100 gems, this makes my weapon leveling on my 120+ characters easy
Old 12/27/2007, 17:31   #5

no nice try.... gosh....

brb

(hangs self)
Old 12/29/2007, 03:20   #6

hmm ur mad... ive managed to gain money faster than almost every archer in my server just with bluemouse... managed to gear up a full 2 soc -5pct dmg toon using this method... where archers (which i also have) seem to get gears slower lol... but ya lolz ur dead now coz u hung urself bye
Old 12/30/2007, 07:36   #7

elite*gold: 20
Oh really?So why do you even borther to read guides like this
Old 12/30/2007, 15:31   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Well you sude have gotten up with a little bit more than this, as well lots off archer will kick you frome team if u steeles ther stuffs. This maby a bit usefull fore any noob but wudent get you ``ritch``(What you call ritch depends on lvl, lvl 100 full super, lvl 120 full soc, lvl 130 full 2 soc.)
Old 12/31/2007, 07:18   #9

WOW this guide is i dunno how to say....seriously ur guide is.............still wanna +k it`s abit funny but no offence
Old 01/05/2008, 14:26   #10

i did it in an other way. i got an itemdata a zoomhack and my archer is lvl 110 but lvl 80 is enough too.... i went to apes hunted and picked everything up which was good(mets,dbs,elites,super) and selled it. i got in 2 days 100kk. but i was a litle bit lucky^^ got 2 elite neckys on the first day :P....
Old 01/06/2008, 17:24   #11

Are you serious? People use these paragraph guides when I spent the whole day typing out a 7 page working guide? YOU DON'T FIND SUPER ITEMS FROM APES! AND IT TAKES YEARS, LITERALLY YEARS TO FIND DBs' FROM THEM?! My guide is all working and barely anyone replied...and this guide simply is like writing 6 sentences of pure bullshit. Come on guys...this guide isn't even good for noobs it ain't even a guide. I wrote 7 pages!!!