Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What I Did To Make People Red

Discussion on What I Did To Make People Red within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want delete this thread ..
Old 12/21/2007, 07:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
You forgot to mention one part,make your character hated,without that,your guide is completely useless,well,its not even a guide its a story LOL.Why would they atk you for nothing?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Willing to make a p-server for people.. [317 or 508 or 602]
05/26/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
NO FLAMING ONLY POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS... PLEASE RESPECT MY WISHES =/ Im willing to make private servers for people... What you will need is : A source (If you don't have a good one, i can get one for you!)
Make people see you curse!!
07/25/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but I figured out that if you go into your ini folder in Conquer 2.0 folder and you remove the ChatFilter.ini file then when you curse it will not filter it for other people. So for example, If you say "fuck" to someone instead of seeing **** they will see fuck. Apparently the way the filter works is, your actual client filters what you say so when someone else sees it it shows up as ****. So when you take the filter out they see what you say. Note that...
How to MAKE people dance!!
06/30/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
A trick that I found out while roaming market on my 2nd rb... Step 1: Unequip ur weapon. Step 2: Cast lucky time aka bless. Step 3: Use dance (whichever one u want... Dance 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 also work!) Step 4: Wait a second or two until the people around u start dancing. Step 5: Now jump away and they will continue dancing. **Major "exploit" here is not the actual process but the application of doing it in market! If you really want to have some fun, go to first rows and make the...
HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE MONEY?
06/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
can u guys give me some tip on how to make money in conquer? thanx
To people who can make the speedhack..
11/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
PLEASE dont release it to the public... keep it in lvl2 or something.... i hate all the faggot leechers/brs/veits who dont have any skill and abuse it... Please just keep the speedhack for co2.. if your making one.. away from the public.. ><