Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Absolute Noob Guide to V3n0m

Discussion on The Absolute Noob Guide to V3n0m within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Absolute Noob Guide to V3n0m

I have seen a few other V3n0m guides out there, but a lot still left people questioning. So I am gonna try my hand at it. I will include every link that you will possibly need for V3n0m, and what you must install in order to make V3n0m run.

What is V3n0m?
V3n0m is a great Conquer proxy made by Queen-Of-Evil. I did NOT have any part in the creation of it, I am just trying to get people to set it up with more ease. V3n0m works on all servers.

Ok, here we go:

Step 1. Download V3n0m from either:

Rapidshare:

Megaupload:

Step 2. Download ALL of the following links, and install. This is what V3n0m needs to execute properly.

Step 3. Now that you have downloaded and installed all the links above, you must extract the V3n0m.rar to your Conquer directory. Normally, unless you otherwise edited it, or your default drive letter is not "C", you can find the Conquer directory at "C:\Program Files\Conquer2.0". Extract all files from the V3n0m.rar into that folder, and replace any files that Windows will pop up asking about.

Step 4. Here's where a lot of people lose it. Really, it isn't hard at all. So I will reduce this to the most simplistic terms possible. You must edit the "server.dat" file, and the "v3n0m.ini" file.

These files are located right in the Conquer directory, and must be opened in Notepad. Normally, in the older versions of V3n0m, you had to edit your "server.dat" file. But Queen-Of-Evil has already done this for you. So for now, just open your "v3n0m.ini" file. I play on the Galaxy servers, so my v3nom.ini is:

localloginport=9958
localmapport=5816
remoteloginport=9958
remoteloginip=216.93.164.137
proxyip=127.0.0.1
consoleout=yes
logfile=coproxy.log
filter=0x3ee

This should work for most everyone. If not, then find out what your server group IP is, and change it to your server group IP.

localloginport=9958
localmapport=5816
remoteloginport=9958
remoteloginip=216.93.164.137 <---Change this one only to your server ip!!
proxyip=127.0.0.1
consoleout=yes
logfile=coproxy.log
filter=0x3ee

Step 5. Save, and start V3n0m, and then Conquer. Log in, and type in any of V3n0m's commands, eg, "#autohunt, #autoloot, #cyclone...". If they work, then you did it right!

That should make everything up and running for you!

Now what to do if it doesn't.
You getting stuck at Connection screen? Or getting a error at it??
Open your "server.dat" file. Scroll down and find your server. Now try a different IP. There are a few you can try. But first, let me show you where you change it:

(Example)
Server1=Mercury
Ip1=127.0.2.1 <--Here is where you change it. (But, normally that will already work for you.)
Port1=9958
ServerName1=Mercury
HintWord1=IfIWasAmish is the sexiest man alive. <--Very true. Thank you TQ.
Pic1=servericon21

Now, try the following IP's.
1. If 127.0.2.1 is not working, try: "198.162.2.1"
2. "10.10.10.10"
3. Your own IP. You can find this by going to:
(Note: If you are using Dial Up, your IP may change every time you log onto the internet. This may happen if you aren't using Dial Up also. So if it works once, and then suddenly not later, check this first.)

If that doesn't work, then change the IP back to 127.0.2.1, and try this option. From what I can tell, there are only two different server group IP's. I have given you the one I use, so if that one isn't working after you tried all the steps above, try the other server group IP: "69.59.142.13". So open up the v3n0m.ini file and edit it to that IP. Now if it isn't working on that one, repeat the above steps with that IP. But I know for a fact that the Nature and Galaxy group servers use the IP "216.93.164.137".

For a list of commands for the V3n0m proxy go to:

You got it up and running? But only want to autoloot certain items?? I have already posted the solution to that on a different thread. Make sure to stop there too! -

Alright, I hope I helped. As far as I know, this is the most in-depth guide you will find. Any questions, feel free to PM anytime.

See any errors? PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX!!

Thanks!!

Adios for now.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 11/17/2007, 18:41   #2

good job, very simple (i had it running already so yah lol) in any case there are still gonna be ppl who duno how to read that are gonna say they cant connect (like i did on queens post, but that was cuz the solution was like 110 pages into the thread) in any case, great job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2007, 20:58   #3

Help please! when i type to run "V3nOM-Lite.exe" it has an "uneexpected error" asking to send data to microsoft?

EDIT: Got the .exe to work, but now stuck @ "V3nOM 4357 conversion"

help?
Old 11/17/2007, 23:38   #4

"4.Download details: Microsoft Visual J# Version 2.0 Redistributable Package

5.Download details: Microsoft Visual J#® 2.0 Redistributable Package – Second Edition (x86)"

Problem here. I installed the first one and now the second one tells me to uninstall the first. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 11/18/2007, 02:47   #5

<--- is clearer =/
Old 11/18/2007, 05:21   #6

my conquer is stuffed up afta i did those stuff o.o

k i reinstalled now i got an error when i logg in wat do i do >.>

someone add me on n help me lol

suddenly works now that i installed oldest patch i have o.o
Old 11/18/2007, 05:51   #7

****, maybe I am not cleaer enough...
Is it really that hard to follow?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/18/2007, 09:46   #8

i find things hard to do even if ive done it b4 >.> eg i knew how to crack sv b4 but now im hopeless n it was only like 4 months ago
Old 11/18/2007, 21:58   #9

i dont know y but it i keep gettin venom lite proxy error when i opened it. i play on dream server and i put in 127.0.2.1 on the remote ip for venom01 file then i open venom lite and it gets error i tried all the ips u gave me it wont work when i change the the server dream ip and the remote login ip
Old 11/18/2007, 23:45   #10

well when i log on it just says connecting to account server... please wait... V3n0m Conversion, and it just stays their. what happen or what did i do wrong?
Old 11/19/2007, 05:15   #11

ei y is it that server maintenace????i cant log in
Old 11/19/2007, 16:50   #12

Can someone help.

It wont allow me to install Download details: Microsoft Visual J#® 2.0 Redistributable Package – Second Edition (x86)

And

Download details: Microsoft Visual J# Version 2.0 Redistributable Package

Basicly I have to delete 1 for the second one to be installed.
Anyone else have this problem?
What can I do to fix it?.
Old 11/20/2007, 06:02   #13

oh dear ***...
OK! Clearly, I need to rewrite this.
One sec people, I'll update everything, so you should have NO questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2007, 14:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfIWasAmish View Post
I have seen a few other V3n0m guides out there, but a lot still left people questioning. So I am gonna try my hand at it. I will include every link that you will possibly need for V3n0m, and what you must install in order to make V3n0m run.

What is V3n0m?
V3n0m is a great Conquer proxy made by Queen-Of-Evil. I did NOT have any part in the creation of it, I am just trying to get people to set it up with more ease. V3n0m works on all servers.

Ok, here we go:

Step 1. Download V3n0m from either:

Rapidshare:

Megaupload:

Step 2. Download ALL of the following links, and install. This is what V3n0m needs to execute properly.

Step 3. Now that you have downloaded and installed all the links above, you must extract the V3n0m.rar to your Conquer directory. Normally, unless you otherwise edited it, or your default drive letter is not "C", you can find the Conquer directory at "C:Program FilesConquer2.0". Extract all files from the V3n0m.rar into that folder, and replace any files that Windows will pop up asking about.

Step 4. Here's where a lot of people lose it. Really, it isn't hard at all. So I will reduce this to the most simplistic terms possible. You must edit the "server.dat" file, and the "v3n0m.ini" file.

These files are located right in the Conquer directory, and must be opened in Notepad. Normally, in the older versions of V3n0m, you had to edit your "server.dat" file. But Queen-Of-Evil has already done this for you. So for now, just open your "v3n0m.ini" file. I play on the Galaxy servers, so my v3nom.ini is:

localloginport=9958
localmapport=5816
remoteloginport=9958
remoteloginip=216.93.164.137
proxyip=127.0.0.1
consoleout=yes
logfile=coproxy.log
filter=0x3ee

This should work for most everyone. If not, then find out what your server group IP is, and change it to your server group IP.

localloginport=9958
localmapport=5816
remoteloginport=9958
remoteloginip=216.93.164.137 <---Change this one only to your server ip!!
proxyip=127.0.0.1
consoleout=yes
logfile=coproxy.log
filter=0x3ee

Step 5. Save, and start V3n0m, and then Conquer. Log in, and type in any of V3n0m's commands, eg, "#autohunt, #autoloot, #cyclone...". If they work, then you did it right!

That should make everything up and running for you!

Now what to do if it doesn't.
You getting stuck at Connection screen? Or getting a error at it??
Open your "server.dat" file. Scroll down and find your server. Now try a different IP. There are a few you can try. But first, let me show you where you change it:

(Example)
Server1=Mercury
Ip1=127.0.2.1 <--Here is where you change it. (But, normally that will already work for you.)
Port1=9958
ServerName1=Mercury
HintWord1=IfIWasAmish is the sexiest man alive. <--Very true. Thank you TQ.
Pic1=servericon21

Now, try the following IP's.
1. If 127.0.2.1 is not working, try: "198.162.2.1"
2. "10.10.10.10"
3. Your own IP. You can find this by going to:
(Note: If you are using Dial Up, your IP may change every time you log onto the internet. This may happen if you aren't using Dial Up also. So if it works once, and then suddenly not later, check this first.)

If that doesn't work, then change the IP back to 127.0.2.1, and try this option. From what I can tell, there are only two different server group IP's. I have given you the one I use, so if that one isn't working after you tried all the steps above, try the other server group IP: "69.59.142.13". So open up the v3n0m.ini file and edit it to that IP. Now if it isn't working on that one, repeat the above steps with that IP. But I know for a fact that the Nature and Galaxy group servers use the IP "216.93.164.137".

For a list of commands for the V3n0m proxy go to:

You got it up and running? But only want to autoloot certain items?? I have already posted the solution to that on a different thread. Make sure to stop there too! -

Alright, I hope I helped. As far as I know, this is the most in-depth guide you will find. Any questions, feel free to PM anytime.

See any errors? PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX!!

Thanks!!

Adios for now.

I install all the said installer on my machine and i follow the steps that you mentioned above and still won't work to me, by the way what Operating system that you use to run this "Proxy" that made by Queen. I use a OS Windows Xp Pro sp2. thanks in advanced
Old 11/21/2007, 15:06   #15

how i can make it work on spanish server... xD waht should i change?.. all ini folder?