Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nifty scam for when your bored.

Discussion on Nifty scam for when your bored. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a scam/tip and im gonna be honest it is kinda stupid but....

It works so whatever. And before u decide to flame me and call me a noob check out my PRO scams in my signature below.

So heres the scam/tip.

You no when ur left sitting in TC thinking to yourself (Hmm should Lvl a bit even though im extremly bored and tired of lvling or should i go hunt and risk getting pk'd by my HUGE LIST of enemies) Lol no? well i do.... So heres a rather simple solution for these times were ur bored out of ur mind and need som entertainment......

You will need 2 accounts for this scam....The higher the level the more options of ppl to scam you have. So what you do is take one of ur accounts "preferably the lower lvl account" and sit around market sending out Wedding Proposals to every noob without a spouse until u get one to marry you. (or do whatever u gotta do to marry someone) Then wait around a bit until everything dies down a bit..Then find ur spouse on ur other char that she/he doesnt no about and completly maul the hell out of them and pk them till they ask why your pking them....

This is were you say "I hate your spouse their kos for life and whoever he's married to"

and basically just pk them till they devorce you alt account and boom

FREE METEOR TEAR BABY!! witch are roughly 800k on my server.. so this is kinda worth it....

Tips for this scam would be to have a GUILD of your own so u can enemy your alt chars spouses guild allowing you to kill them way more without risking going red or black.

-If you feel this is rather cool or if this works for you
+k is greatly appreciated =)
Old 07/29/2007, 02:46   #2

LOL 800k only worth 120k on mine
Old 07/29/2007, 05:35   #3

dang that bites haha come to my server xD
Closed Thread