Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lucky time glitch

Discussion on lucky time glitch within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/11/2008, 10:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkman0775 View Post
whats lucky time for tho
All I can say is wow ;D... You get "double hit, damage immunity, xp soar etc." and it also says you can also have a higher chance in soc'ing or improving an item.
Old 01/14/2008, 18:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_back! View Post
hi! i would like to share how me and my friends get continuous lucky time even when the 2nd rb player already left.

heres the steps;

1. ask a 2nd rb to give lucky time.

2. get a noob and stack your character that you would like to have continuous lucky time.

3. you can now log off your noob

4. when the 2nd rb giving the lucky time leaves, you can still get continuous lucky time

hope this helps to members who dosent know the glitch. peace!

low post count, but straight to the point, clear instructions and this will help some people even thought i already knw it
old news or not some people may not have known
*thanks
Old 03/11/2008, 19:31   #18

old

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]How do u put lucky time when u 2nd rb?
02/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i use the coV2 source n i want to know how do u put the luckytime so that normal players can get it. they can get luckt time any where, but they can get rb guard from npc. any help?
Lucky Time?
06/30/2007 - Off Topic - 10 Replies
so far i have gotten the following from lucky time.. ---- i have socketed two pairs of boots i have gotten dbl damage attack i have gotten no damage taken i have gotten decuple exp -- what have you gotten?
Lucky TIME!!
02/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Don't you hate when double reborn characters are done in luckytime and you still need more time. Well I found a glitch in the game, so you can stay in luckytime for up to 2 hours. Step 1) You need to be in luckytime. Step 2) You can ask or get another character to sit on you.(Note: You have to sit on him just right.) Step 3) When luckytime is over you can see that there is still something over you and your counter should still go up. This should work because it always works for me.
Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time
10/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time
Lucky time
10/22/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
This might only be a small exploit, if even. But if someone is charging bless and you keep sitting there without moving, you wont stop getting lucky time when the 2nd rb leaves...