Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild gate jumping #2

Discussion on Guild gate jumping #2 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gate jumping method 2, still remember jacking 2 actions together will rise ur ping high up?

-now go to gw area, jump a screen away from the gate(where u cant see the gate)...

-jack up ur ping, and jump back to the gate fast..

-u will see the gate has disappear, now jump into the castle...

-When ya in the castle, jump away from the gate(where u cant see the gate) and jack ur ping again

-lastly, go and see the gate, u will see it close when ur ping is back to normal..

+k if it helps..
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/17/2007, 17:16   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by suck@Jun 17 2007, 08:38
Gate jumping method 2, still remember jacking 2 actions together will rise ur ping high up?

-now go to gw area, jump a screen away from the gate(where u cant see the gate)...

-jack up ur ping, and jump back to the gate fast..

-u will see the gate has disappear, now jump into the castle...

-When ya in the castle, jump away from the gate(where u cant see the gate) and jack ur ping again

-lastly, go and see the gate, u will see it close when ur ping is back to normal..

+k if it helps..
lol @ joo pix joo are from ******! dont put that pix =.= might get joo banned? lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2007, 20:58   #3

that sux! better to use 3 jump tactic to pass GW wall ;p easie and less problems
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2007, 21:27   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Jun 17 2007, 20:58
that sux! better to use 3 jump tactic to pass GW wall ;p easie and less problems
oh!! So righty lolz.
Old 06/18/2007, 17:26   #5

that will never work u jast put over there so people gave u kamra well dum people btw when ur ping is highe even if u go with DH u wont make it u can go all the to the stone place but u will get DC and go back on fron of the gate and dead becaue when u do that u will go up to the gate u cant see it but other people can so they will kill u
Old 06/18/2007, 17:50   #6

Has been posted alot of times before:

etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2009, 17:51   #7

to get ur ping increased just redownload a file in ur download manager lol
Old 09/24/2009, 04:07   #8

**** you mang..
its an old post..

#REQUEST CLOSE
Old 09/25/2009, 03:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Mati View Post
What is the 3 jump tactic?
Old 09/25/2009, 15:46   #10

noobs better destroy the gate #24
Old 09/25/2009, 20:06   #11

tyyyyyyyyyyy