Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A decent scam

Discussion on A decent scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I got a scam.
Requirements: a super 2 sockets mana bs/poison blade.
a super 2 sockets bs/blade that are the same lvl as mana bs.
How to scam: Rich people will interested in buying mana bs and poison blade. Once you find a buyer, you WILL be asked to test out to see whether its the real poison blade. Equip your mana bs/ poison blade, and activates it. However, put your super 2 sockts non-mana bs/poison blade into the trade box. BAh, your non-mana bs has just been traded in a price of mana bs.

Important stuff you need to remember: You have to know which one is non-mana bs and which one is mana bs. This can be done by enchanting or endurance. Enchanting different amount of hp to both bs will help you distiguish. Or make one's endurance 39/40 and the other one 38/40. Trust me, people will fall into that.
If you want to use this technique, you gotta invest some more. To prevent yourself being scammed, you gotta literally upgrade your unique non-scoketed posion blade to super 2 sockets, making its value go up. The more the poison blade worth, the more profit you are going to make. When you successfully scammed a person, tell him he just got scammed and offered him a decent price for the non-posion blade he just bought from you. The profit per scam is approximately 3dbs. After scam, create antoher char to hunt another victim. It really depends on the price between poion blade and non-poison blade. +k is appreciated if you think my scamming technique is helpful. By the way, i didnt bother to search. If another post concerning this subject has been posted before. Blame all on me.
Old 05/13/2007, 06:08   #2

u suck

<hr>Append on May 13 2007, 06:09<hr> a stupid person could have figured that out and btw you know dbs in some servers go for over 30kk so for some its hard to super 2 soc something when thats around 8 dbs
Old 05/13/2007, 07:06   #3

suck my ***** :]
Old 05/13/2007, 07:25   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
No :flame:

Remember that posted scams can be used for educational purposes.
Like how not to be scamed yourself.
Old 05/13/2007, 07:32   #5

that scam is so gay...i hope u got scammed lyk that urself
Old 05/13/2007, 16:22   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by CookiesandCandy@May 13 2007, 06:08
u suck

<hr>Append on May 13 2007, 06:09<hr> a stupid person could have figured that out and btw you know dbs in some servers go for over 30kk so for some its hard to super 2 soc something when thats around 8 dbs
If you are pro of scamming. You can make the 2 blade exactly the same. Therefore, no one figures out. I only make them different becasue I am too afraid of puting mine in the trade box. If you are pro, then have one charater possessed a poison blade, and the other char possessing non-poison blade. Since no one would make a posion blade themself because of high dbs price, therefore, the scam would rock.
Old 05/14/2007, 02:27   #7

**** off pls
Old 05/14/2007, 02:36   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster@May 13 2007, 07:25
No :flame:

Remember that posted scams can be used for educational purposes.
Like how not to be scamed yourself.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I think he means that this could be a good thing' border='0' alt='I think he means that this could be a good thing' />
Old 05/14/2007, 06:59   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by kevindai+May 13 2007, 16:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kevindai @ May 13 2007, 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CookiesandCandy@May 13 2007, 06:08
u suck

If you are pro of scamming. You can make the 2 blade exactly the same. Therefore, no one figures out. I only make them different becasue I am too afraid of puting mine in the trade box. If you are pro, then have one charater possessed a poison blade, and the other char possessing non-poison blade. Since no one would make a posion blade themself because of high dbs price, therefore, the scam would rock. [/b][/quote]
The way I distinguish different items is this, it might take a couple minutes though.
Clear inventory.
Take out psn blade(or whatever thats valuble).
Buy half inventory of grass or whatever junk.
Put real blade into inventory.

Now, your real blade is at the top of the inventory, while the fake is in the middle, therefore after you equit/unequit the real blade after testing, it will be the last item of your inventory while the fake is still the first item, now you can trade
Old 05/14/2007, 22:06   #10

I like your way better. Poison blade in my server reaches 300mil whereas non-socketed blade only worth 120-150mil.
Old 05/15/2007, 08:30   #11

yesterday i tried to scam a guy using same method and i got banned.. thx to this method.. that guy is telling the stupid gm..
Old 05/15/2007, 12:54   #12

You obviously got banned because are you not careful, don't blame this method, who said you will never get banned? Its a scam after all, use everything at epvp at your own risk.
Old 05/15/2007, 16:22   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Atulin@May 15 2007, 08:30
yesterday i tried to scam a guy using same method and i got banned.. thx to this method.. that guy is telling the stupid gm..
Basic rules of scamming: Never ever use your main. Again, I told you already you should create a low lvl poison blade, so that you can test it with a low lvl char instead of a lvl110+ char. You cannt get banned for scamming? I've scamming for a a long time. I never get banned.
Old 05/15/2007, 16:30   #14

-.- Man you are lame... Better download a hack wich let you look like you are lvl 120, in trade, and sell that account... Thats easier and earns alot more. And why you use Super items? poison blade is unique... Bit strange isn't it?
Old 05/15/2007, 17:11   #15

You are new to conquer?
Closed Thread