Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOdeiiwisProxy

Discussion on BOdeiiwisProxy within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Edit - Total repost of Boboproxy*

With all of the hacks that are out there for QOProxy, I decided to do my own version with some minor modifications. This version is very limited in what actually works. I did not want to post anything where it did not work. Right now there is only the following commands available:

follow, autohunt, autoloot, db [shows ref/uni items as giftbags, elite/super as dragonballs], quit, bye, cyclone, dhcyclone, filter

Yes, I do realize that this is very limited. I've only had a couple of hours to work on this to make the changes I've done.

All of the above works. You'll need to make sure that you have Java installed on your machine for this to work. Here is what the HowToUse.TXT file says:

Let me give credit will credit is due. I did NOT write this. I'm not the original author. This is just another modified version of the QOProxy program which was released for all to see.

1. First, you will need to know YOUR IP address on your computer. If you don't know your IP address the easiest way to get it is to simply open a DOS window. You can do this by Holding down the Windows Key and then pressing the letter R.

Then type in cmd and hit the enter key. You should now be in a DOS window. type the following: ipconfig
You should now see your IP address in the "IP Address...................XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX" area.

2. Now that you have your IP address, open up the QOPROXY.INI file and enter your IP address where it says:

"proxyip=YOUR IP ADDRESS GOES HERE (Open a DOS Window and type: IPCONFIG to get your IP address)"

Now replace it so it looks something like this:

proxyip=127.0.0.1

Leave the file open. You'll still need to enter Conquer's server IP address.

3. Now, figure out which server you are on. This can be down by looking at the SERVER.DAT file in your Conquer Folder.

Usually, it is something like: "C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\SERVER.DAT

4. Make a BACKUP of this file so you can easily revert back.

5. Open up this file using NOTEPAD and then look for your server name (use Search). As of this writing there are only two possible IP addresses : 216.93.174.65 OR 69.59.142.13

The IP Address will be located under your server name in line that looks something like : IPx=216.193.174.65 (Where x is a number)

6. Replace the IPx=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with YOUR IP Address as outlined in Step 2. It should look something like this:

IP2=127.0.0.1

Save the SERVER.DAT file.

7. Okay, assuming you still the QOPROXY.INI still open, find the line that says the following:

remoteloginip=THIS IS THE IP ADDRESS OF THE SERVER IN CONQUER. LOOK AT YOUR SERVER.DAT IN CO FOLDER. IT WILL BE ONE OF TWO IP ADDRESSES : 216.93.174.65 OR 69.59.142.13

Change it so it looks something like:

remoteloginip=69.59.142.13

8. Save the QOPROXY.INI file.

9. You are now ready to launch the proxy program. You need to make sure you start this program before trying to log into conquer with your username/password. You can either double click on the BoboProxy.BAT file or you can open up a DOS window and launch it from there. Make sure you are in the same directory.

Here are the commands that are available of this version of the QOPROXY program:

Please note that all commands start with ! If you don't put an ! in front of the commands listed below, they will not work. Also, I always make sure I am in "Whisper" mode when sending any kinds of commands. If you accidentally mistype a command, nobody will see it. But if you are in "talk", then everyone can see
your mistake and will know you are up to something.

db - This basically turns on showing refine/unique items as "Gift Bags" and elite/super items as Dragonballs. I Chose Dragonballs for elite/super because it is a lot easier to here and see dragonballs. If an elite/super item drops, you usually want it. And if an actual dragonball drops, the better off you'll be

Please note that it will only work for items that are in the ITEMS.TXT file. I've put three types of ITEMS.TXT files.
The actual "ITEMS.TXT" contains all items as of this writing.
The ITEMS_ORIGINAL.TXT file is the same thing. It's just the backup so you can have orignal copy.
The ITEMS_HUNTING.TXT file contains what I consider stuff that you want to pick up when mainly hunting (Mets, Dragonballs, Gems, Gold, etc). However, it probably needs to be refined even
more, but I was too lazy.

quit - disconnnects you from the game server

follow - In order for this to work, the person that you want to follow must be in the name of "Talk To Name". Basically, treat this as if you wnated to whisper something to someone. You should put in their name on the left, and then type your message on the right. This will jump exactly to where they are standing. You'll find this very useful if you are in a team with bad lag. This will guarantee that you follow the leader.

autohunt - This will attack any type of monster that is in the area. I did put a little bit of smarts around it so it would always try and attack the mob that is nearest to you. I believe this is very helpful if you are trying to find Night Devil. Why, because nobody can kill you in TC. I guarantee you, people who hate botters will attack you. It's very obvious that you are using bot program. To verify, just open up another CO window and watch your autohunt in action. It's too quick. I haven't had enough time, but do plan on putting more smarts into this. Of course, that depends on how much time I have.

autoloot - This will pick up any items that is in the ITEMS.TXT file. You'll want to modify this file based on what you really want to pick up. See my explanation above in the "db" command. Turn this on with autohunt if you want to find Night Devil.

bye - disconnects you from the game server and closes the proxy program.

cyclone - Shouldn't need an explanation

dhcycle - Same as cyclone, but is divine hare for water taoists

filter - turn on/off filtering of packet information

I should mention that this is a "quick" version of the program. I've only had a couple of hours to work on this and feel like I've spent more time on writing this document than actual coding. I do have plans to finish off an auto miner (but hopefully COtobo will be released, so no need for it).

You'll notice that there is no "attacking" of players in this version. I plan to keep it that way. My enhancements will only be for doing things that TQ should do in the first place (Blue/Black player notifications, auto mining, etc). I don't have a problem with PKer's, but they should do it on their own without the assistance of a bot program. If TQ would make some descent changes to the game, it would make it a lot more fun!! In the mean time, people will continue to write stuff to better enhance the game!
GOOD LUCK ALL !

<hr>Append on May 1 2007, 17:56<hr> Please +1 KARMA cuz i worked 2 hours and it's works .

*Edit - File removed by a1blaster*
Old 05/01/2007, 18:26   #2

, I wonder if you guys see any difference? Please blaster or DM, ban this loser and leecher and reposter and copier :/
Old 05/01/2007, 18:45   #3

Looks like bobo proxy...
Old 05/01/2007, 19:08   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by deiiwis@May 1 2007, 10:54
[color=red] With all of the hacks that are out there...
<snip>
<hr>Append on May 1 2007, 17:56<hr> Please +1 KARMA cuz i worked 2 hours and it's works .
You totally copied bobodundo's proxy. You suck. You didn't write this or work on it, and you even copied his post verbatim. Never before have I wanted to flame a total noob so bad. You fail at life.

I think I speak for us all when I say to you...
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Get the **** out, you ***!' border='0' alt='Get the **** out, you ***!' />
Old 05/01/2007, 19:18   #5

so this autoloot doesnt work either? :X
Old 05/01/2007, 19:27   #6

its pretty sad threadstarter "makes" all these hacks and stuff... and all... tryinig to take credit of others work. and failing miserably

owned.
Old 05/01/2007, 19:31   #7

thats total rofl u didnt even change name of archive and left it boboproxy hahahaha that was so noobish... +karma for being idiot
Old 05/01/2007, 19:40   #8

lol... to bad all this flaming keeps his stupid posts bumped to the top :hm:
Old 05/01/2007, 19:48   #9

thats good at least DMs will come soon
Old 05/02/2007, 02:27   #10

Received Thanks: 1,960
To many times reposting others work!

Warning issued!!

File removed!!!