Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Proof Scam

Discussion on Full Proof Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok guys this is a scam that i have been using for a very long time and i have alot of money and still manage to maintain a good reputation in the game. ive used the search feature on the site and have found nothing quite like this. Here is the process of how to do it in steps:

Requirements: main character, another character with descent gear

Steps are as Follows:

1. find a character hunting at a spawn that 1 hits the monsters in a spawn. (I recommend minimacs or giant apes)

2. Approach the character with caution, sit and tell him that u just need somewhere to sit while ur afk.

3. Let the character hunt and find some good items. mets +1 ect.

4. Tell the character that you are back and that you will protect him while he hunts. make friends with him/her or whatever to make it more believable.

5. Get your other character once u believe that the victim has gathered enough rare items.

6. Take your other character out to the spawn that your main is at and pwn the guys ***.lol

7. Pick up all the items and run off like your trying to get away from your own main. (Due to the guys ghost that will still be there.)

This is a very simple scam that i do all every day for fun and tons of money. i mostly get random +1s, mets and lots of uniques and very few elites.

Feel Free to Flame me now.

*Happy Scamming*
Old 04/24/2007, 00:52   #2

Its a good idea but your not actually scamming someone your just camping them and then pking them with an alt character without their knowlegde. I wouldn't classify it as a scam but still something thats good. Time consuming though. :P
Old 04/24/2007, 07:42   #3

lmao, u do that, i go to AS or hawkings or w/e get a 130 archer to stand still and fb them, they drop more mets...
Old 04/26/2007, 17:38   #4

i said that it was optional to get another character if you wanted to protect your reputation. because in the game if you really think about it reputation is everything. people trust you if you have a good rep and are more likely not to rat on you if your using a hack.
Old 04/27/2007, 08:32   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by matt19w@Apr 26 2007, 17:38
i said that it was optional to get another character if you wanted to protect your reputation. because in the game if you really think about it reputation is everything. people trust you if you have a good rep and are more likely not to rat on you if your using a hack.
i have a bad *** rep, i pk anyone i want, i hack where ever i want, no1 rats on me, cos they know i dont give a **** and it wont achieve anything, depends on who u r, how u act, how much **** u talk. wow ur noob has a good rep, big deal xD
Old 04/27/2007, 18:53   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
i youst rip ther ***, done.
Closed Thread