Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something awesome i jst figured out :D

Discussion on Something awesome i jst figured out :D within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/16/2007, 02:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'm too lazy to read the topic...it's late here, but I have to say...anyone who goes against tsu will lost in the end :? Tsu > All

*Whispers to tsu* Get ur *** on msn sometimes >.<
Old 04/17/2007, 03:18   #17

___
c|>.<|o
| ---- | <---angry monkey
plz guys i really just want everyone to try it out atleast be4 you say it wont work....jst try it on one noob...dont go to a noob let the nooob come to you
Old 04/17/2007, 03:22   #18

Nice scam man! except there would be one thing I'd do different... Instead of spead hack, just go full out with a proxy autoloot man alot faster.
Old 04/18/2007, 03:29   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Chr0nik@Apr 17 2007, 03:22
Nice scam man! except there would be one thing I'd do different... Instead of spead hack, just go full out with a proxy autoloot man alot faster.
good idea hmm i need to find an auto loot though :/
still thnx for producing the idea
Old 04/19/2007, 09:59   #20

hey guyz anyone who needs autoloot and bots like that just go and serch them here in pvers i got the qqproxy or get the propxy , qqproxy is better i think it is faster, lol you guys wasted my time by possitng all that **** (which were a useless arguement) will you guyz evry grow up if he says it wont work it is hios prb not yours
Old 06/06/2007, 03:15   #21

Doesnt work. I tried for like 2 hours, and i keep getting called noobs. This post is pathetic.
Old 06/07/2007, 11:37   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Apr 14 2007, 17:37
Any marketer that actually would do that is retarded.
Not even an egyptian would fall for some dumbass **** like that, geez..scam king yea right.
hahaha yea egyptians are getting smarter
Old 06/07/2007, 11:39   #23

ppl droppin supers 3 times on the ground? wow, u must have found a nub
Old 06/24/2007, 17:25   #24

Quote:
Not even an egyptian would fall for some dumbass **** like that, geez..scam king yea right.
Actually, ppl fall into that, well, at least everyone who is not a e*pvp user, I got +3 super club using this! You just have to be little cunning and boom, you just got a nice item for free [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Yes i don't post much, does that make me a noob? maybe...or not?' border='0' alt='Yes i don't post much, does that make me a noob? maybe...or not?' />
Old 06/24/2007, 18:29   #25

hi, im sure it will work ..but where can i find that noobs?...hmm maybe i could scam myself<---nooob
but better is that you should tell him to put it into a shop..i mean 5kk for a super 1 soc halb is very cheap

*peace*
Old 06/24/2007, 19:10   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula@Apr 14 2007, 17:17
Alright so i was in market today...you know jst chillin...and you know how theres always those noobs that have like random supers or sumting and you know they dont have another character but they jst hunt alot?

well one of those guys came up to me with elite blade and super 1 soc halbert lvl 45 +2...so i said hey ill buy the halbert but for how much?

He said 5 mil
i was thinking to myself i think he is gonna try to do some hack where you trade out items but they look the same
so i said for that cheap?!?!your going to scam me man..."
and he said "no im not"
i said "well come over here far from these people and drop it then pick it up again so i can see its real"
the first time he did it i could tell it was real but i wanted to try something....
Of course the first time he picked it up right away lol
So i said well that could have been a normal one i didnt even see the color
So he dropped it again and picked it up really fast
i said "man idk but i cant see the color cuz im laggy and by the time it appears u already picked it up"

So he dropped it again and left it there...then picked it up
so i thought Man this is really gonna work

So i turned on my speed hack...then asked him to drop one more time so i could make sure of the color
He dropped it ...

Now here is the most important part.....

?You know how when an item you try to drop asks you do you really want to drop it,...then you click ok and it takes a few secs to actually show up....well i found out that if you move your mouse around where he is standding ur mouse will show a little grab thingy be4 it even shows up so jst have ure speed hack on and then click it really fast and he wont be able to get it becuz he hasnt even seen it yet

Ive done this 3 times and ive gotten super 1 soc halbert ...elite 2 soc club...elite bow

if you like this thread and u tried it then post your results i really wanna hear
NOTE:USE YOUR NOOB THAT WAY IF THE NOOB DOES HAVE A MAIN YOU WONT GET KOS
yeah but the person your scamming has to be a retard
Old 06/25/2007, 03:05   #27

thats.. will never wourk.... just idiots do that...
Old 06/25/2007, 03:30   #28

all you gotta do use artmoney say it dont work like usual scammers do then somtimes they press ok without your money there if you are trying to buy there item for alot of money or you ask drop the itme you put mnoey in trade use speed hack and get item it sound stupid but in 2 days i got 5 dbs witch is 50kk ea on my server elite 1 soc tro armor elite +3 necky and other stuff and my server probebley one of the most expensive servers
Old 07/02/2007, 21:16   #29

Maybe the original unlucky soul that was scammed was a little kid they wouldnt know better i think you would have to be retarted to get scammed this way but then again i dont trade in merket unless its a seller thats sitting i can see what im buying and end of story. good idea though i dont think youll find many takers
Old 07/06/2007, 14:33   #30

Quote:
i think u wrong coz i just got super 2 soc bow from an egyptian guy with art money

while egyptians the most ppl who uses art money[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Egyptians are fool' border='0' alt='Egyptians are fool' />

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=srry for my language it's not my main' border='0' alt='srry for my language it's not my main' />