Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix this new conquer font

Discussion on How to fix this new conquer font within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TO get teh old font download this font.ini file and replace the font ini with it
u can find the font ini in the conquer folder then ini folder then u wil find it there

replace and open the game and enjoy the old beautiful font

u can download the file from here or form the attachment if u dont like rapidshare
so do whatever u like.

u dont have to put any karma cuz i dont really care about it at all ..... :hm:
Old 04/06/2007, 17:00   #2

hmmm seems interesting
i will try it later
Old 04/06/2007, 17:03   #3

plz tell me the result after u try .....
Old 04/06/2007, 17:30   #4

i didn't use this file, i just went in and changed System 14 to Times_New_Roman 14

do this in CO2/ini/font.ini

BAM! old font.
Old 04/06/2007, 17:40   #5

Your idea is better
Old 04/06/2007, 19:55   #6

replace system 14 with ella 14
Old 04/06/2007, 20:41   #7

In fact, you can replace the font name with anything followed by the size number, as long there isnt a space in the font name.

e.g. sadfdsf 14 will work

whilst fsiwkk fdsj 14 wont

Similar Threads Similar Threads
conquer online font? from logo
03/08/2010 - General Art - 5 Replies
Hello, Im making a banner for my conquer online server. I only need one thing though... does any one know of a font that looks very much as the logo for conquer online new dynasty? Shown here... http://i47.tinypic.com/9lg4lw.png plz help guyz... thx if any one helps :D :D
Conquer Font Size
09/08/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5524/co2fszy5.p ng Choose which one you want then download and extract into your directory such as C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini Small font size 12 Regular font size 14 Large font size 16
Change Conquer Font
07/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Alrite there are Posts here and there concerning this matter, some were cleared up, and some were not. All in all, I'm going to explain it in a very user friendly way; step by step. Notice my low number of posts. I can proudly say i use the search funtion ;P. Okay let's get to it. Conquer can't use any old font. None of that Comic Sans unfortunately. I'd like to have that myself. Instead it requires a Monospace font. This means that the letters are always equally spaced out. (That's my...
Changing Font!!! On Conquer!
04/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
ok my font right now is Comic San dont ask me why dont ask me how i dont know but if there anyone that could help me get it back to normal please help
Changing the Font for Conquer??? help.
04/22/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
ok so my hard drive just Totally Got munted and had to buy a new one and when i downloaded Conquer the font changed to this shitty as little words that 3 looks like a s and b4 it was the font like im writing like right now can anyone help me Cause my eyes are getting bad just by looking at these little baby words even the capitals are tiny gibberesh please help :ops: :cry: :cry: