Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Long Process but Worth It...

Discussion on Long Process but Worth It... within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/20/2007, 02:19   #61

elite*gold: 0
omg thanks for posting this cuz i quit co for a long time and this topic made me rember a acc i stole and sold without given full info now i jsuted got its pw and its lvl 125 rb im still waiting for it to put on better equips or delete his wh cuz it hink the user was botting
Old 07/20/2007, 10:04   #62

do u need to know the identification number to do this??
Old 07/24/2007, 02:33   #63

well obviously there going to ask for full info right,u cant say u dotn have it cuz they will take the cahr and u cant give them in obviously

so wat then dude...
Old 07/26/2007, 02:07   #64

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula@Mar 28 2007, 04:57
LMAO i was thinking of a new way to make money so i thought maybe i could make like lvl 110 or 120 characters and sell them to people...so soon my list started becoming full of characters to make O.o....so i was like wtf its not even summer break yet how the hell am i gonna do this...

Things i thought to myself
?Maybe i should find a way to get others to lvl these characters without them knowing ill take it right back
?How would i not get caught though X.X

So i thought of the solution and soon enough my plan began to unfold....

For me its easy enough to make a lvl 70 character...hell i could make a lvl 100 character in a few weeks if i wanted but too much time...so i thought of the perfect solution...

You see i have a lvl 110 warrior that i plan on jst having as a space filler*jst gonna sit there and do nothing lol*
I have a lvl 109 trojan...dont wanna get him banned :/
And i have a lvl 90 archer ....great he is already black named with 1k pkp so why not get him banned ill get items neways...

So heres wut i did....

?Got on the Archer said S>characters... You pick the class and the lvl newhere between lvl 70-110 non-rb....

?Got on my warrior lvl 110 took all his shit off and gave to my main....

?Put a message up on message board saying Fuck Conquer im never coming back fuck it all to shit giving away character to first one who asks...

?soon enough some high lvled archer whispers me and says "i always wanted a warrior wut lvl is he?" i siad 110 and thats really good deal becuz hey you can rb in 10 lvls i thought so everyone would want this character for free...

?I gave him the password and log in name...and logged out ....*dont tell nething else like recovs or nuttin....

?that day after skool i whispered on a noob i made to see if he was logged in ....he wasnt so i logged on getting the new password he made for it first...saw that he already had 2 supers 3 elites and lots of +2 and +3s on his equips..nice i thought now ill wait until he gets more items and gets closer to 120...

?so now im waiting for him to get to atleast 115...he got to 111 in 2 days so hopefully it wont take lonng...

well so i thought to myself if this works for this character how about i do this to fill out my orders on making characters... you know like instead of me making a 110 archer...give away the archer at like lvl 70 and then get him back closer to 110...

Of course there are those noobs that jst let the character sit -.- but jst hack em back b4 theey start pking or sum shit....

Oh and also you should know the basic higher lvled people of ure server and the richer the person is the more money they will put into the *your* character....

No karma is needed i jst wanted to tell everyone i think this is pretty damn kool
of course you dont make hella money but you do make hella items *especially if the person is a hunter*
yea or you can come back from school and find ur char blacknamed with 2k pkp , botjailed and some else shit .. this ain`t a preety good scam sorry
Old 07/29/2007, 11:21   #65

lol some 1 did that to me with a lvl 110 trojan wayyy back and i put supers and elites on it lol

<hr>Append on Jul 29 2007, 11:24<hr> and another person did that to me with a lvl 70 archer i got it 2 120 with super 2 soc bow and great **** -.-

<hr>Append on Jul 29 2007, 11:24<hr> and another person did that to me with a lvl 70 archer i got it 2 120 with super 2 soc bow and great **** -.-
Old 07/30/2007, 21:59   #66

Quote:
Originally posted by amitkid@Jul 24 2007, 02:33
well obviously there going to ask for full info right,u cant say u dotn have it cuz they will take the cahr and u cant give them in obviously

so wat then dude...
ummm actually you jst tell them the pass and user then you dc b4 they can even ask for all that ...and do you think neones going to refuse a free lvl 70 char? hmmm i think now
Old 08/05/2007, 17:51   #67

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurens+May 20 2007, 20:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Laurens @ May 20 2007, 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Get a pin on the bank to prevent it from being deleted.. They need that code to delete [/b]

I get these kind of chars black, botjailed, and then banned.
Goodluck getting it back.

<hr>Append on Aug 5 2007, 17:54<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -ArcherofNebula@Jul 30 2007, 21:59
<!--QuoteBegin--amitkid
Quote:
@Jul 24 2007, 02:33

so wat then dude...

ummm actually you jst tell them the pass and user then you dc b4 they can even ask for all that ...and do you think neones going to refuse a free lvl 70 char? hmmm i think now
[/quote]
I have a 130 archer, i wouldn't want it.
Old 08/08/2007, 15:18   #68

first off: if u have a like lvl 80 arch and dose this to get like lvl 110+ u could look around friends to se if any1 whants a arch n' tell him/her that a friend is quiting and saying he'll sell the char for like 5kk << if lvl 80 ish.

a second thought whould be.... why delete a char that u maybe gave 5-30kk for?

can also use multi client and show that u have 2 ppl logged in same time as arch to tell 'em it aint u
if u told friend u'd sell.

or u can do like me and.. make a lvl 75 arch (easy to plvl there) and sell 'em for like 3-5kk later.. but dont show
any1 that its urs**
yust make it in secret and later go market and type
S> 75 Arch for -like- 4kk or offer.
whould take about 1-2 hours before some1 comes and buys it..and then u've got some money **if they delete it**
---yust a tip---
Old 08/08/2007, 21:34   #69

well no1 is going to buy a lvl 75 archer without full info.