Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

excellent and easy method of scamming

Discussion on excellent and easy method of scamming within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/24/2007, 04:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea i got kossed for doin that to a high lvl archer lmao he got ******.
Old 03/24/2007, 04:59   #17

I cant believe some idiots actually gave you karma
Old 03/24/2007, 13:49   #18

lol so gay tip if u ask someone for his weapons he will kcik ur ***.
You should be friend for years untill someone give u his stuffs...
Old 03/24/2007, 13:58   #19

Posting a suggestion on how to lie, cheat and steal from someone you pretend to be friends with .. Your parents must be so proud of you.

If you cant play the game and try to make ur own items or hunt your rear off you post about how to rip "friend" off pfffts.

I agree with the one person NO + K I second the vote on -K
Old 03/24/2007, 19:12   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by partytime@Mar 17 2007, 13:04

Alright peeps behold the simplest way of scamming there r two types of methods ill teach u

1.friendship method:Simple just make a noob try going into friendship with someone with good equips then one day point to one of his equip and say 'cool equip can i try it out?' hell most probably give it to u but if u want u can also add 'if u trust me'

[note] wen making a friend dont just corner someone and say 'hi will u be my friend that will be suspicious

2.guild method:this one is similar but easy method and u have more choices

make a noob train him put him in a guild wait fr some days go to market wisp to one of ur powerfull guildy that 'can u let me try ur equip?' hell give it to u take it

Enjoy!

[note] iv done this on my own any post similar to this idea is purly coincidence a +k will be welcome
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=lol please reply i wanna see hows my trick 24 veiews and no reply :|' border='0' alt='lol please reply i wanna see hows my trick 24 veiews and no reply :|' />
MAN YOU ARE PATHETIC , you really prefer some super jacket and pants and making some kid cry because of you selfishness , the only ****** who deserves to be scammed is you , dork , and then we'll see how much you'll like it , lemme know your mood then k?
Old 03/24/2007, 21:58   #21

wow, this is really sad, a flaw in it too : "ASK A HIGH LEVEL TO USE HIS GEAR , BUT IM ON MY NOOB"???? wtf... yea can i try you're gear mister level 130, im level 3 !

" Posting a suggestion on how to lie, cheat and steal from someone you pretend to be friends with .. Your parents must be so proud of you."

AGREED!

ALSO: why dont you try makeing you're scamming a LITTLE MORE BELIVEABLE if you're planning to scam, its because of sick noobs like you that you cant trust you're friends with you're account and items.
Old 03/30/2007, 19:32   #22

alright let me explain something

1.U ALL ARE NOOOOOOBS
2.THIS IS A FORUM WHERE U LIE CHEAT AND STEAL BY ONE WAY OR NOTHER
3.I ONLY GAVE A METHOD THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DO IOT

SO STFU ALL