Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lucky TIME!!

Discussion on Lucky TIME!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't you hate when double reborn characters are done in luckytime and you still need more time. Well I found a glitch in the game, so you can stay in luckytime for up to 2 hours.

Step 1) You need to be in luckytime.

Step 2) You can ask or get another character to sit on you.(Note: You have to sit on him just right.)

Step 3) When luckytime is over you can see that there is still something over you and your counter should still go up.

This should work because it always works for me.

Well have FUN!
Old 02/24/2007, 21:07   #2

Posted twice already. Please search. I searched for "lucky time" and found:

Old 02/24/2007, 22:02   #3

Lame stealing :E
Old 02/24/2007, 22:17   #4

posted b4, stop trying to get karma
Old 02/25/2007, 05:10   #5

Thank you I never knew that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]How To add Lucky Time ?? Help!
12/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i need to add Lucky Time in Server Anione Can help?:handsdown:
Lucky Time TG Bug
09/23/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 40 Replies
to use lucky time in TG just cast it and sit really fast, it won't work by just casting it. start lucky time next to a fire using firecircle and sit immediately after starting. You might need to do it more than once, but firecircle casting will stop. I seen someone stop a water from stigging their main . this is simular to being shielded in TG. It seems like the new rage in pissing peeps off in TG so BEWARE!!!! or enjoy
Lucky Time?
06/30/2007 - Off Topic - 10 Replies
so far i have gotten the following from lucky time.. ---- i have socketed two pairs of boots i have gotten dbl damage attack i have gotten no damage taken i have gotten decuple exp -- what have you gotten?
Lucky Time
01/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 43 Replies
you all know about the lucky time u can get while praying next to a 2nd rb! and we all know about the pros of lucky time: more dmg, higher chance for ..... when i have been huntin with my lucky time, i have never found any better items then without the lucky time. and why is my dmg same like without, it should be 2x? and the chance to get a sock must be about 0.0000001% fact is, lucky time isnīt how i expect it to be, because the time i pray i could do something better! btw. why does it...
Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time
10/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time