Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attribute point simulator

Discussion on Attribute point simulator within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/06/2007, 18:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
i cbf to read all this, but you do realize each class has different values for 1 point in any given stat...
Old 01/06/2007, 18:13   #17

haah fun but i dont read asian
Old 01/06/2007, 20:36   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by xBlacKTigeRx@Jan 6 2007, 18:11
i cbf to read all this, but you do realize each class has different values for 1 point in any given stat...
you are right. same number of AP given to spirit evaluates to different mana points for taos and other classes. But the A.point to hp/mana function is client sided, using this simulator(client-sidedly play around with A.points) you can accurately determine the max hp/mana given a particular AP distribution.

Eg.
low lv noob char(rb or not no matter, just for testing)
a vit
b agl
c spr
d str

in-game hp : 55/55

use the simulator change A.point distro to:

a+100 vit
b agl
c spr
d str

in-game hp : 55/2455 <-- max value changed

This main idea behind this simulator is to help rb players to find their desired hp/mana combi without wasting DBs to reallot again and again. Of course you can use paper and pen to calculate yourself. But this little tool helps to save your time.

i dont read asian language too, they all used to be ????? to me, but when i last reformat comp i ticketed the eastern asian language pack and they are ???? no more. The screen shot was made to tell you what which button do.
Old 01/06/2007, 22:48   #19

any chance this file could but put on a different fwebsite to be downloaded i have problems with that one :S
Old 01/06/2007, 23:05   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by shitboi@Jan 5 2007, 14:17
As the title says i have made a tool to simulate your AP against your hp. Some of you might want to know how much hp wil you have if you put x points on vitality, y points on spirit, z points on strength and w points on agility.

This is just a memory tool

run the tool and fill in the desired values to the respective fields and click apply. go back to game and check your max hp/mana, you will see a significant change. If you already have your status bar open. Close it and open again you will see your stats same as what you have filled in the tool.

Below is the file. Let me figure out how to put up the picture.. Feel free to scan it. If you guys like it do make some comment, if possible +k, this is my first contribution.

-----><------
Kinda sucky that it's Chinese/Japanese.
It's not your work (should've said that)
But it's a good prog after all.
Thanks.
Old 01/07/2007, 04:29   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by 951joep753+Jan 6 2007, 23:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (951joep753 @ Jan 6 2007, 23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shitboi@Jan 5 2007, 14:17
As the title says i have made a tool to simulate your AP against your hp. Some of you might want to know how much hp wil you have if you put x points on vitality, y points on spirit, z points on strength and w points on agility.

This is just a memory tool

run the tool and fill in the desired values to the respective fields and click apply. go back to game and check your max hp/mana, you will see a significant change. If you already have your status bar open. Close it and open again you will see your stats same as what you have filled in the tool.

Below is the file. Let me figure out how to put up the picture.. Feel free to scan it. If you guys like it do make some comment, if possible +k, this is my first contribution.

-----><------
Kinda sucky that it's Chinese/Japanese.
It's not your work (should've said that)
But it's a good prog after all.
Thanks. [/b][/quote]
what makes you think its not my work? its kinda unfair that you do not know anything but you simply claim its not my work. have you seen it anywhere? i bet not.