Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy v1.0

Discussion on QOProxy v1.0 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I removed the aimbot due to some requests.Here is version without aimbot.It includes autosit function and players notify + disconnecting.

Ok since my last topic was locked i decided to fix everything and fully test it and post it again.Its totally fixed now and i added some more things either.
First of all u need to install java on ur pc.U can download it from here:
After that simply unpack the qoproxy.rar into ur java\bin directory.If u are playing in one of the 4 newest server groups u have to edit qoproxy.ini and set remoteloginip=216.93.174.65 If ur are not sure for the server ip simply check the ip from the server.dat and apply it in the qoproxy.ini
Now u have to edit ur Server.dat file in ur conquer directory.Find ur server and set the ip to 127.0.0.1 so u can connect to it through the proxy.
Now all u got left is to run qoproxy.bat and the program should start.
Ok now we continue to the commands
The command prefix for all the commands is !
!autohunt - auto hunting
!autoloot - auto picking up items
!follow playername - following the selected player
!followkill playername - following and attacking the selected player
!cyclone - turn on/off the cyclone speedhack
!dhcyclone - turn on/off the dh + cyclone speedhack (from now on u are able to succesfully turn off this command without getting crashed!)
!alone - turn on/off removing all players, monsters and npc's but items are still visible.
!jumpgatel - jump the left gate
!jumpgater - jump the right gate
!jumpwalll - jump the left wall (jumping the left wall by the corner)
!jumpwallr - jump the right wall (jumping the left right by the corner)
!quit - disconnects u from the game immediately
all the 5 commands above d/c u immediately after the command is typed not like b4 when u still stayed in the game.
!autosit -
!fbmove - turn on/off fastblading/scentswording moving targets
!notifyplayers - similar to cotobo notification, it has 3 options, first is disabled, 2nd is notifiying on blue and red players, and 3rd is notifiying on all players.
!autodis blue - auto disconnect on blue players
!autodis all - auto disconnect on all players
The 3 commands above work unique for each login session, this mean that once u d/c they will be set to the default value, or if u log another char, it wont remember the value set on the other char.As u can see in qoproxy.ini u can set the default value there which will be taken when u login.
The NotifyPlayers= has 3 options as i said, 0 disabled, 1 notify on blue/red players and 2 notify on all players.For example if u set the value to 2, all players will be displayed by default.
DisconnectOnAll and DisconnectOnBlue has 2 options - 0 and 1 respectively 0 disabled and 1 enabled.I dont suggest u to put DisconnectOnAll=1 cus u will d/c on all players.
You can turn on/off the cyclone speedhack with Lie action
Well thats all about the commands, if u have any questions i will to make a FAQ with them and post it later.I have added moss, dreamgrass and soularoma to the itemz.txt so !autoloot function can pick up them either.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1166826678.ibf (45.7 KB, 581 views)
Old 12/22/2006, 23:52   #2

Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

seems clean scanned with
Old 12/22/2006, 23:55   #3

nice goodjob! also +k For removing the aimbot
Old 12/22/2006, 23:56   #4

it was said it had and backdoor ..can som1 check it please
Old 12/22/2006, 23:57   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Dec 22 2006, 23:52
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

seems clean scanned with
dude it wont find anything in it.. its java a virusscanner wont find it cuz it wont be a virus but a little script put in ...
Old 12/23/2006, 00:09   #6

so..som1 more inteligent in scripts and java check if it has a backdoor.. or creator could give moderators or admins source code or someethink so they can check if its gona hack our accounts
Old 12/23/2006, 01:28   #7

ty man for remving aimbot u rox, now u shuld remove it from ur first post if u havent done already !
Old 12/23/2006, 01:31   #8

file has been removed from first post long ago :P ...now the problem is ..does it has a EVIL back door or no
Old 12/23/2006, 02:13   #9

i dled the first version it was working fine with aimbot..somehow the qoproxy.bat dont open anymore..can anyone help me?
Old 12/23/2006, 02:14   #10

i dled the first version it was working fine with aimbot..somehow the qoproxy.bat dont open anymore..can anyone help me?
Old 12/23/2006, 02:33   #11

dude why does this complete ******* moron continue to make threads knowing the mods are gonna lock the **** becuz they know hes some ******* script kiddie with the ability to do 3rd grade java script... dont download this ****..

k4g4m1<<---anything from this ******* dude isnt trustworth at ******* all..... so if u see anyfile posted from this dumb ******* egyptian dont dl it... u run the risk of losing ur gear and account......
Old 12/23/2006, 10:00   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by krillz@Dec 23 2006, 02:33
dude why does this complete ******* moron continue to make threads knowing the mods are gonna lock the **** becuz they know hes some ******* script kiddie with the ability to do 3rd grade java script... dont download this ****..

k4g4m1<<---anything from this ******* dude isnt trustworth at ******* all..... so if u see anyfile posted from this dumb ******* egyptian dont dl it... u run the risk of losing ur gear and account......
At least he have some karma..not liku tou "0" and since some bigger brain then u check it ill not use it.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Your just complaining' border='0' alt='Your just complaining' /> so plz stop this **** and let som1 smarter then u check it
Old 12/23/2006, 10:20   #13

Anyway,+1 K for you...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Great ' border='0' alt='Great ' />
Old 12/23/2006, 11:05   #14

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Brainiacks!! Check backdoor' border='0' alt='Brainiacks!! Check backdoor' />

Old 12/23/2006, 12:03   #15

Tested with a noob works well, but some 1 with skills should check the source code, so we can use with no fear. :]