Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy v1.0

Discussion on QOProxy v1.0 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/23/2006, 12:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by EviliMubai@Dec 23 2006, 10:20
kagami maybe you need to remove it fast so leecher and BRs cant get it.. PlX... ^_^

Anyway,+1 K for you...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=gOOd jOb \m/' border='0' alt='gOOd jOb \m/' />

Good You remove the Aimbot..

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Great ' border='0' alt='Great ' />

Ahhh WatCh so many LeeChers Omgosh!! Y_Y
Wtf *******? your a leecher urself -.-
Old 12/23/2006, 12:42   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Dec 23 2006, 11:05
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Bountey!! Check backdoor' border='0' alt='Bountey!! Check backdoor' />

Old 12/23/2006, 14:01   #18

You should remove followkill too if you remove aimbot ;P... But nice worx !
Old 12/23/2006, 14:18   #19

from what i tested on noob..with friends help.. followkill dont work as good to remove it
Old 12/23/2006, 19:17   #20

so is this safe to use ?? some say it have backdoorer some say its safe.. can some1 please check again and confirm thanks =)
Old 12/23/2006, 19:31   #21

can u tell us what each file does like A B C D E F I J S Z classes which is jump gate which is folow kill ect.
Old 12/23/2006, 20:54   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Dec 23 2006, 10:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Dec 23 2006, 10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--krillz@Dec 23 2006, 02:33
dude why does this complete ******* moron continue to make threads knowing the mods are gonna lock the **** becuz they know hes some ******* script kiddie with the ability to do 3rd grade java script... dont download this ****..

k4g4m1<<---anything from this ******* dude isnt trustworth at ******* all..... so if u see anyfile posted from this dumb ******* egyptian dont dl it... u run the risk of losing ur gear and account......
At least he have some karma..not liku tou "0" and since some bigger brain then u check it ill not use it.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Your just complaining' border='0' alt='Your just complaining' /> so plz stop this **** and let som1 smarter then u check it [/b][/quote]
umm incase you havent noticed... u have absofuckinglutley no karma as well... just cuz i aint got karma dont mean im not smart enough to know that everthing this kid has posted thus far has a backdoor.... and PLEASE.. before you decide top post,make sure you can speak something better then that horribly broken english youve been typing in..... so gho back to what ever country ur from and attend better english speaking classes... and until then go **** urself in the *** with a wooden didlo k??
Old 12/23/2006, 22:01   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by k4g4m1@Dec 22 2006, 23:31
I removed the aimbot due to some requests.Here is version without aimbot.It includes autosit function and players notify + disconnecting.

Ok since my last topic was locked i decided to fix everything and fully test it and post it again.Its totally fixed now and i added some more things either.
First of all u need to install java on ur pc.U can download it from here:
After that simply unpack the qoproxy.rar into ur java&#092;bin directory.If u are playing in one of the 4 newest server groups u have to edit qoproxy.ini and set remoteloginip=216.93.174.65 If ur are not sure for the server ip simply check the ip from the server.dat and apply it in the qoproxy.ini
Now u have to edit ur Server.dat file in ur conquer directory.Find ur server and set the ip to 127.0.0.1 so u can connect to it through the proxy.
Now all u got left is to run qoproxy.bat and the program should start.
Ok now we continue to the commands
The command prefix for all the commands is !
!autohunt - auto hunting
!autoloot - auto picking up items
!follow playername - following the selected player
!followkill playername - following and attacking the selected player
!cyclone - turn on/off the cyclone speedhack
!dhcyclone - turn on/off the dh + cyclone speedhack (from now on u are able to succesfully turn off this command without getting crashed!)
!alone - turn on/off removing all players, monsters and npc's but items are still visible.
!jumpgatel - jump the left gate
!jumpgater - jump the right gate
!jumpwalll - jump the left wall (jumping the left wall by the corner)
!jumpwallr - jump the right wall (jumping the left right by the corner)
!quit - disconnects u from the game immediately
all the 5 commands above d/c u immediately after the command is typed not like b4 when u still stayed in the game.
!autosit -
!fbmove - turn on/off fastblading/scentswording moving targets
!notifyplayers - similar to cotobo notification, it has 3 options, first is disabled, 2nd is notifiying on blue and red players, and 3rd is notifiying on all players.
!autodis blue - auto disconnect on blue players
!autodis all - auto disconnect on all players
The 3 commands above work unique for each login session, this mean that once u d/c they will be set to the default value, or if u log another char, it wont remember the value set on the other char.As u can see in qoproxy.ini u can set the default value there which will be taken when u login.
The NotifyPlayers= has 3 options as i said, 0 disabled, 1 notify on blue/red players and 2 notify on all players.For example if u set the value to 2, all players will be displayed by default.
DisconnectOnAll and DisconnectOnBlue has 2 options - 0 and 1 respectively 0 disabled and 1 enabled.I dont suggest u to put DisconnectOnAll=1 cus u will d/c on all players.
You can turn on/off the cyclone speedhack with Lie action
Well thats all about the commands, if u have any questions i will to make a FAQ with them and post it later.I have added moss, dreamgrass and soularoma to the itemz.txt so !autoloot function can pick up them either.
dude people still aimbtting at GW in my server and they think there cool plz send me the one with aimbot on it
Old 12/23/2006, 22:18   #24

few topics lower u should have version with aimbot
Old 12/24/2006, 00:48   #25

nice !autohunt works grate allo the disconnection function works well, but still i need to know if its 100% safe to use, than if it is K will be added =]
Old 12/24/2006, 01:31   #26

solutions
#1 some1 proofs of hacks/backdoor
#2 brainacks to check it
3# use it with hope of safety
#4 dont use
Old 12/24/2006, 01:52   #27

krillz - GTFO and STFO. +K k4g4m1.. dis on blue.. i'm mining again lol
Old 12/24/2006, 17:31   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Nakor5@Dec 24 2006, 01:52
kinda funny how another 20+poster (most likely k14 w.e him ******* self) decides 2 talk ****... i got an idea... why dont u go **** the thread starter?? that way he can get in ur backdoor u ******* ******.... buncha ******* *** pirates.
Old 12/24/2006, 17:37   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by krillz+Dec 24 2006, 17:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (krillz @ Dec 24 2006, 17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nakor5@Dec 24 2006, 01:52
kinda funny how another 20+poster (most likely k14 w.e him ******* self) decides 2 talk ****... i got an idea... why dont u go **** the thread starter?? that way he can get in ur backdoor u ******* ******.... buncha ******* *** pirates. [/b][/quote]
lol i think ur getting ur 2nd warning as soon as DM sees this x.x lol u should calm down abit its x-mas =D
Old 12/24/2006, 19:30   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by krillz+Dec 24 2006, 17:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (krillz @ Dec 24 2006, 17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nakor5@Dec 24 2006, 01:52
kinda funny how another 20+poster (most likely k14 w.e him ******* self) decides 2 talk ****... i got an idea... why dont u go **** the thread starter?? that way he can get in ur backdoor u ******* ******.... buncha ******* *** pirates. [/b][/quote]
rofl i actually agree with you (person u argued with before in another thread)