Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a good trick for lvling NIX

Discussion on a good trick for lvling NIX within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2007, 17:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
scan the **** before posting it up dumb ***
Old 04/07/2007, 03:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Good Suggestion For LvLing With Bot On SjSRO (Lv 61)
01/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi all! I very need good suggestion for lvling on SjSRO OLD. I use bot and I'm Lv 61. I very need to get Lv 64 fast, maybe tomorrow, but when I use bot, Yetis kills me. I don't know, maybe they shouldn't kill me, but this was once and I didn't go there again. Pls help! I have 4 GAP...
good lvling spots in 2moons
03/04/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Yeah anyways so im wondering if anyone could tell me the good lvling spots for all lvls..I use the hack that makes it so you cant get hurt by monsters so yeah..Btw my main right now is a lvl 35 summoner but I want to know good places for all lvls cause I have nubs too... Oh yeah and could anyone tell me whawt number to put into AI for the monster editor to make it so that monsters follow me but cant hurt me so that once I get a mage that can AOE or something I can get big xp.
a GREAT trick that makes guard lvling not so boring
11/27/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
i donno if someone do know this, but if u mine, and spawn guard, you can sit, then ur char automaticly starts to mine again, but ur stanima will go upp as much as u should sit, so u can spawn guard again, and keep going like this, makes mining and guard lvling a little cooled :)
Good lvling of watertao alone!!!
02/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
Ok, so I had an idea. AND IT WORKS! :bandit: It went something like this. Transfered all the dbs I had on my old server, then I made a watertao on a new server. Made the water elite 2soc wand and +3 and a ref drag+ref rainbow, then I bought a HUGE bunch of mets (well buy them only as you need, since mets prices are 1st very low but increase). Then upgrade the wand in tg to the level you want it, and you use Cotobo to repair (or packets if you feel like going ). But as other watertaos...
Any Good penya/lvling hacks?
10/12/2006 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Hey, im kinda a noob to the whole "hacking" thing and was wondering if any of you l33t hackors have any good penya/lvling hacks or any good hacks in general. Also if theres a way to bypas game guard that would be a awsome bonus. THNX A TON, - the n00b haXor