Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Western Union scam regarding buying CO accounts.

Discussion on Western Union scam regarding buying CO accounts. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2006, 00:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
lmao i was testing this i sent it to my gmail email but doesnt work to well i see the coding also xD guess im doing sometihng wrong
Old 11/17/2006, 23:36   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by stills1458@Nov 17 2006, 00:18
i just usedit it works wonders jsut scammed a fool and got a free 120>105 rb archer with soc coat, i told the girl im sending her 160
hehe gratz.. scammed a few peeps with this ... i had this for an year so imagine how many i ****** em up.

@GoldenSinX : You got to click the html box option that you see it in the Php mail sender webpage. It should work im sure.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Good luck and thanks for the karma everyone who gaved me.' border='0' alt='Good luck and thanks for the karma everyone who gaved me.' />
Old 11/18/2006, 14:15   #18

thx
Old 11/18/2006, 22:46   #19

Nice scamming option huh? Scamming for rl money is so wrong.. my friend got scammed for $400...
Old 11/18/2006, 22:47   #20

It may be nice to do... but its wrong really REALLY wrong thats why i dont buy anything for rl money =/
Old 11/19/2006, 05:23   #21

this rockssssssssssssssss
Old 11/19/2006, 06:03   #22

cool, but can u explain how to use the function in bold(those long paragraphs) .. haven learn that though maybe i need a tutorial from you xD thanks anyway +1 karma
Old 11/20/2006, 18:11   #23

man i just hacked a soc cap and a soc ring with that **** =o
Old 11/21/2006, 15:59   #24

dudedis is juss evil... i like it :P nah j/k, i wouldn't try it, but still, very evil
Old 11/24/2006, 23:20   #25

*Qoute on qoute* About Us

Copyright Information

©2001 - 2006 Western Union Holdings, Inc.

All Rights Reserved

The WESTERN UNION name, logo and related trademarks and service marks, owned by Western Union Holdings, Inc., are registered and/or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this site are the property of their respective owners.

ANY USE, COPYING, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE WESTERN UNION TRADEMARKS OR LOGOS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF WESTERN UNION, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Western Union Holdings, Inc., takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by Western Union that is available on this website. However, information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Western Union may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services described in this information at any time without notice. The services outlined in this website may not be available at all Western Union Agent locations. *Unqoute*

Congratulations you fail, and if anyone reports this to the police. When/if you are sent to trial the judge will decide how many years you will go to jail. Also you may be fined with a "large" sum of money to the Western Union for commiting this crime. Read the CopyRight next time buddy. I hope you rot in the jail cell.
Old 12/04/2006, 08:20   #26

lmao....how noobish to be fooled!
Old 12/20/2006, 04:36   #27

Any way to NOT get caught doing this? Like hide or IP, send email from a different place etc...?
Old 12/20/2006, 04:49   #28

this is bad... u should go to jail for doing this..... nots not right to steal money from other people... naughty u, you should get banned.. oh wait u are o.O
Old 12/23/2006, 05:53   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Akademiks@Nov 16 2006, 03:51
Ok , this is my first scamming/hacking post so here it is. How you can scam greedy guys from CO that are willing to sell their work. Here is all you need.

Go in market and yell buyin CO accounts , at a certain time some greedy mother fucker will whisper you , and POP , THERE GOEST THE WEASEL !

Now all you have to do is explain the person that you cannot use PayPal because it's not avaible in your country , so single option to make the deal is trough Western Union. Now you have to explain to the possible victim that on WU you dont need any bank account or things like that , only his real life full name , city,country and email. After the dude says ok , you tell him that you are logging on your "online WU account" and tell him you are ready to send the money.
You explain that he will receive confirmation from Western Union that you have sent the money and there he will get the MTCN(Money Transfer Code Number) that prooves he can have the money. After the dude gets the fake email you explain him to give his user and password before he goest to take the money or else you cancel the money.
Hoping the n00b will fall for that you get his user and password so you can strip his greedy bitch ass

Here are the tools to make this scam work:

1 - ( This is an INBOX PHP MAIL SENDER made on UNIX so you can send fake emails )

How to complete this Email Sender Form :

E-Mail address of the sender:
E-Mail address for confirmation:"inset his email adress here"
E-Mail subject: Western Union Money Transfer Control Number confirmation
E-Mail message:

<html>
<div>Dear"Your fake name as sender of money",
</div>

<div>
Thank you for using the Western Union Money Transfer<font size="-1"><sup>&reg;</sup></font>
- Money in Minutes service.
</div>

<div>
Your money transfer has been authorized and is now available for pick up by the receiver.
</div>

<div>Following is a summary of your transaction.</div>

<div style="background-color:#fafafa;">

<hr style="xxxposition:relative; top:-5px;">
<span style="line-height:1px; margin-left:6px;">TRANSACTION DETAILS:</span>

<hr style="xxxposition:relative; top:5px;">
</div>

<div>
Your Money Transfer Control Number [MTCN] is: 9052692791

Please use this number for any inquiries.</div>

<div>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
<tr>
<td width="18" rowspan="6"></td><td align="right">Date of Order:
</td><td width="8" rowspan="6"></td><td>"current date when you make the scam"</td>

</tr>
<tr>
<td align="right">Amount Sent:
</td><td align="right">"&#036;ammount of money you discussed"</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="right">Money Transfer Charge:
</td><td align="right">&#036;76.00</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="right">Total Amount:</td><td align="right">"&#036;ammount of money you discussed+&#036;76.00"</td>
</tr>
</table>

</div>

<div>
<table style="margin-left:48px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
<tr>
<td align="right">Exchange rate*
1 USD</td><td width="18" align="center">
=
</td><td align="right">0.7862346EUR</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td colspan="1" align="right">Local currency pay out</td><td align="center">
=
</td><td align="right">"ammount of dollares you talked about exchanged in euro"EUR</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<div>
The total charges will appear on your credit card or debit card statement.
</div>

<div>

Selected Additional Service (s):
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td width="12" rowspan="4"></td><td>No Additional Services selected.</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<div>
Sender:

<tr>
<td width="12" rowspan="4"></td><td>"Your fake name as sender of money"</td>

</tr>
<tr>
<td>"fake addres"</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>City:"any city",Country:"any country"</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<div>
Receiver:

<tr>
<td width="12" rowspan="4"></td><td>"Victim's full name"</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>City:"Victim's real city",Country:"Victim's real country"</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

For customer service in English
:

<div style="margin-left:12px;">1-800-325-6000

<a target="_blank" href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=%" >
Contact Us</a> by email
</div>

<div>
IN ADDITION TO THE TRANSFER FEE, WESTERN UNION ALSO MAKES MONEY WHEN IT CHANGES YOUR
DOLLARS INTO FOREIGN CURRENCY. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING CURRENCY EXCHANGE.
</div>

<div>
ADEMAS DE LOS CARGOS POR EL SERVICIO DE TRANSFERENCIA, WESTERN UNION
TAMBIEN GANA DINERO CUANDO CAMBIA SUS DOLARES A MONEDA EXTRANJERA. POR
FAVOR LEA EN LA PARTE INFERIOR MAS INFORMACION SOBRE EL CAMBIO DE MONEDA.
</div>

<div>
IF LISTED ON YOUR RECEIPT, THE CURRENCY TO BE PAID OUT AND THE EXCHANGE RATE FOR YOUR
TRANSACTION WERE DETERMINED AT THE TIME OF SEND. OTHERWISE, THE EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE
SET WHEN THE RECEIVER RECEIVES THE FUNDS. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CONSUMER FRAUD. BE
CAREFUL WHEN A STRANGER ASKS YOU TO SEND MONEY. FOR A COMPLETE COPY OF THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS TRANSACTION AND THE SERVICES YOU HAVE SELECTED PLEASE REVIEW
AND PRINT THE .
</div>

<div>
REFUNDS. PRINCIPAL REFUNDS and cancellation of the money transfer will be made if payment to the Receiver
has not been made when Western Union processes Customer's written request. TRANSFER FEE REFUNDS are generally
made if funds are not available to the Receiver within Western Union's specified timeframes. Qualifying refunds
will be made within 45 days of receipt of Customer's valid written request.
</div>

<div>
*Currency Exchange.

Payments will generally be in local currency (except that in certain countries payment may be
in U.S. dollars or other alternate currency at participating locations). In addition to the transfer fees applicable
to this transaction, a currency exchange rate will be applied. United States currency is converted to foreign currency
at an exchange rate set by Western Union. Any difference between the rate given to Customers and the rate received by
Western Union will be kept by Western Union (and its Agents in some cases) in addition to the transfer fees. Please
ask a customer service representative for information concerning the currency exchange rate applicable to your
transaction. You may also find out the current foreign exchange rate provided by Western Union to its customers by
calling toll-free to 1-800-325-6000.
<div>

The transfer fees and the money Western Union (or its Agents) makes when it changes your dollars into foreign
currency may vary based upon the payout currency that you select. Some Western Union Agents may offer receivers
the choice to receive funds in a currency different from the one you selected. In such instances, Western Union
(or its Agents) may make additional money when it changes your funds into the Receiver selected currency.
</div>

</div>

<div>
*Cambio de Moneda.

Los pagos se har&aacute;n generalmente en moneda local (excepto que en algunos pa&iacute;ses
el pago puede hacerse en d&oacute;lares estadounidenses u otra moneda alternativa en lugares habilitados).
Adem&aacute;s de los cargos por el servicio de transferencia establecidos para esta transacci&oacute;n, se
aplicar&aacute; un tipo de cambio de moneda. Para la conversi&oacute;n de la moneda de los Estados Unidos a
moneda extranjera se aplicar&aacute; el tipo de cambio determinado por Western Union. Cualquier diferencia entre
el tipo de cambio ofrecido a los clientes y el tipo de cambio obtenido por Western Union, adem&aacute;s de los
cargos por el servicio de transferencia, corresponder&aacute; a Western Union (y sus agentes en algunos casos).
Por favor solicite el representante de servicio al cliente que le atienda informaci&oacute;n respecto al tipo de
cambio de moneda que se va a aplicar a su transacci&oacute;n. Usted tambi&eacute;n puede solicitar
informaci&oacute;n sobre el tipo de cambio de moneda extranjera actual que este ofreciendo Western Union a sus
clientes, llamando gratuitamente al 1-800-325-4045.
<div>

Los cargos por el servicio de transferencia y el dinero que Western Union (o sus Agencias) ganan al cambiar sus
d&oacute;lares a moneda extranjera pueden variar de acuerdo a la moneda de pago que usted seleccione. Algunas
localidades de agentes de Western Union pueden ofrecer al Destinatario la elecci&oacute;n de recibir el dinero
en una moneda diferente a la que usted seleccion&oacute;. En tales casos, Western Union (o sus agentes) pueden
ganar dinero adicional cuando cambien su dinero a la moneda elegida por el Destinatario.
</div>

</div>

<div>
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WESTERN UNION BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAY, NONDELIVERY, NONPAYMENT
OR UNDERPAYMENT OF ANY SERVICES TRANSACTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ITS EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR
AGENTS OR OTHERWISE, BEYOND THE SUM OF &#036;500 (in addition to refunding the principal amount and the transfer fees),
UNLESS THE SENDER HAS OBTAINED A HIGHER LIABILITY LIMIT BY CALLING THE TELEPHONE NUMBER SET FORTH BELOW AND PAYING AN
ADDITIONAL CHARGE THEREFOR. IN NO EVENT WILL WESTERN UNION BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR THE LIKE. THESE CONDITIONS CANNOT BE CHANGED OR SUPPLEMENTED ORALLY.
</div>

<div>
WESTERN UNION PRIVACY POLICIES: Western Union may disclose your personal information to third parties as explained
in its Privacy Statement ("Statement"). To obtain a copy of the Statement, ask your Western Union Agent or call
1-800-562-2598. Information disclosed may include financial background; identification, such as name and address;
transaction information; and other information relating to financial matters. Recipients may include financial
institutions; retailers; companies that process transactions or provide other services for us; government agencies;
and direct marketers. You may opt out of (direct us not to make) certain disclosures. If you do not opt out, we will
assume that you agree that your information may be used as the Statement describes. To opt out, call 1-800-562-2598.
</div>

<div>
If you have any questions, please visit our website at .

Thank you for using Western Union!

<hr>
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE
</div>

2 - After you have sent him all this babble babble and the lied buyer is ok you ask him his user and pass and strip him , if you are lucky and you have his 100% trust you can ask the full info before he can go and take his "money"

3 - After you have his username and password you tell him that Western Union will send him another mail with locations from his city where he can withdraw the money.
For this second mail that you have to sent him you have to go on : , click on FIND AN AGENT(a java window will pop and there you complete the victim's city and country and western union will show all western union real locations where the goose can take the money. Then send this adresses also into his email adress with the mail sender that i posted on the top of the page.

Bellow you will find the java windows that pops from

Good luck guys in getting greedy players and waiting feedback and maybe karma.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Good luck , Restecpa' border='0' alt='Good luck , Restecpa' />
wow ur a sad case if u have to resort to scamming... i mean seriously come on, get a life, if u need to scam to play the game, dont play at all

Heres for all scammers gettin ip bans
Old 12/23/2006, 07:33   #30

Hook up to a proxy site. Then do the email. Spell western union wrong and you arent infringing copyrights
Closed Thread