Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edited itemtype.dat

Discussion on edited itemtype.dat within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i made an edited itemtype.dat, the ranges of ALL (including bs's) have a range of 2 instead of 1, mainly for use with autoclicktg 1.1 (NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THE TG BOT DONT FLAME ME FOR STEALING THEIR WORK) it also has 2 other programs, which i DID make. one edits your itemtype.dat to this, the other one unedits it. viruscan things will say WARNING: PACKERS DETECTED, and certain ones will detect trojan.hclicker or something and rbot.backdoor. this is because i made it with autoitv3, you can ask most anyone, its clean. extract normal.dat and edited.dat to "C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini" DO NOT rename them, it will break them. the exes can be renamed as much as you want. :*******: .exes can be extracted and run from anywhere! ghey... i cant upload a rar...
Old 11/18/2006, 04:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
i will try ur program.....to make sure that ur program cant banned character.......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemtype.dat edited for MoonBox Tokens
07/01/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
I renamed CommandToken (MoonBox) in itemtype.dat. So you can see what tactic is any token... Its edited using DatCryptor. You'll see Token names like this: PeaceToken; ProsperousToken; DesertedToken; DisturbedToken; ChaosToken;
Edited ItemType.dat v1044
04/03/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 228 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Karma is greatly appreciated' border='0' alt='Karma is greatly appreciated' />text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Karma is greatly appreciated' border='0' alt='Karma is greatly appreciated' /> Extract this into your ini folder (by default it is C:/Program Files/Eudemons Online/ini). The egg will show the name of the pet you will get, before it is hatched. ~~~~~Names:~~~~~ WarP-Atk = WarrPh-Atk WarP-Def = WarPh-Deff WarAtkDef = WarAtkDeff P-defM-def...
Edited itemtype.dat for patch 5016
11/17/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 115 Replies
heres no edited itemtype.dat (PATCH 5072)...
Edited itemtype.dat (Different formats than the other ones)
03/12/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well I made these different itemtype.dats and then saw that other people have made it and i thought i would release it anyways since i already did it all. I havent made a bracket one since the other people did. So here is a link to a bracket format itemtype.dat http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hack s-tools/106046-edited-itemtype-dat-patch-5016-a.ht ml Who i say thanks to: coder: for his encrypter/decrypter a1: for letting us make these :) First 2 formats use Phrases....
Edited itemtype.dat ver 1062
06/26/2007 - Eudemons Online - 15 Replies
this for old version of game...for the new version go get the ItemType Editor or find someone who has used it