Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Double Desktop with hot keys

Discussion on Double Desktop with hot keys within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone>>>>>

Pls read all before reply to it>>>

I have recently read about ppl who love conquer but won't be allow to play it. Also i have heard that the recently double deasktop that most ppl are using don't have a hot key so here u go.....

A have got for u a double desktop thats works and u can change to a new clean co free desktop with just 1 button hit.

if u feel this programe is good pls give me karma.

pls scan my files. i'm no scammer>>>>even know i'm noob but i'm good

click on that link to download the whole new double desktop with hot key now.

+karma?

haha remember viruses free + free to scan +++
Old 10/22/2006, 10:44   #2

Try this instead.

I appreciate the thought, but the program I linked to works well as it is, no edit needed.
Old 10/22/2006, 19:59   #3

How doas this thing really works?
Old 10/23/2006, 00:19   #4

oh first download it then install it>>>
then u see a little red arrow at the bottom right of teh task bar.
u then right click it and choose option then click hot keys (edible hotkey) and ok and then just do what ur hotkey said and ur onto another desktop
Old 10/23/2006, 01:36   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by TheHuntress@Oct 22 2006, 10:44
Try this instead.
Old 10/23/2006, 02:08   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by TheHuntress+Oct 23 2006, 01:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheHuntress @ Oct 23 2006, 01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheHuntress@Oct 22 2006, 10:44
Try this instead.
... [/b][/quote]
get ur own thread let him do his stuff *****
Old 10/23/2006, 05:02   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen+Oct 23 2006, 02:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trippenflippen @ Oct 23 2006, 02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -TheHuntress@Oct 23 2006, 01:36
<!--QuoteBegin--TheHuntress
Quote:
@Oct 22 2006, 10:44
Try this instead.

get ur own thread let him do his stuff ***** [/b][/quote]
Why risk downloading potentially infected files when a perfectly safe and effective program already exists?
Old 10/23/2006, 06:21   #8

Fukin n00b, i have one in my thread ' How to hide CO' its been there much more longer than this thread has, btw many people have already karmaed me for mine.
You have even posted something in my thread aswell, now shu!

p.s. Its the exact same file as mine!
Old 10/23/2006, 08:13   #9

well...........ur so mean ppl said ur thing don't have a hotkay so i found them a programe with hotkeys. does a gae file and respect really that worth to get fired?
Old 10/24/2006, 05:13   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by tgbhgf@Oct 23 2006, 08:13
well...........ur so mean ppl said ur thing don't have a hotkay so i found them a programe with hotkeys. does a gae file and respect really that worth to get fired?
Try reading my post carefully n00b the file u gave is *EXACTLY* the same as mine, an d there is a hotkey on it! NOW STOP STEALING AND L33CHING! Try to Contribute ure own way!
Old 10/24/2006, 08:20   #11

***>>>doesn't mean that someone makes a mistake and ur allow to yell at them. Make sense????
and beside does it matters if someone else just tried to help out but was misundertood???

dude>u should realyy calm down man. it uses less energy and muscell to smile and to cross.

it's just a game and no one have to get mad at others>what a bad way to leave behind reputation
Old 10/25/2006, 05:51   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by tgbhgf@Oct 24 2006, 08:20
***>>>doesn't mean that someone makes a mistake and ur allow to yell at them. Make sense????
and beside does it matters if someone else just tried to help out but was misundertood???

dude>u should realyy calm down man. it uses less energy and muscell to smile and to cross.

it's just a game and no one have to get mad at others>what a bad way to leave behind reputation
Stop trying to cover up for wat you tried to do, you know very well that u leeched that off my thread and just because no1 had bumped my thread to the top does not mean that it has dissapeared! no stop trying to cover up for ure n00bish act and contribute some other way, Close this Thread please SALOMON.
Old 10/25/2006, 09:30   #13

yeah right>>>>i didn't even downloaded ur thign how can i leech it off u. Ask admin and gm here if i even click on ur link. to be honest i did get this off another website. i think it was gamer planet and i didn't said that i made this. read>>>
Old 10/26/2006, 06:16   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by tgbhgf@Oct 25 2006, 09:30
yeah right>>>>i didn't even downloaded ur thign how can i leech it off u. Ask admin and gm here if i even click on ur link. to be honest i did get this off another website. i think it was gamer planet and i didn't said that i made this. read>>>
Omg! Just get it through to your head! U r n00b! u l33ch! u sUck! end of story now go do what n00bs do best somewhere else...

*EDIT*
That File was made by me and a team 'FatFreeSoftware'