Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something interesting that i came across

Discussion on Something interesting that i came across within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well i dont know if this has been posted or not but anywayz im just going to share it. While mining i found something weird that happen, i had just got a gem and i clicked on it as if i was going to move it to another slot and my miner mine like an ore and the same gem appear again in my inventory but i was still holding onto the gem and so i could set the gem into my inventory and it appear as if i had duplicated the gem........sadly, wen another ore was mine one copy of the gem disappear and so i tried it again but this time i tried to deposit the cloned gem into wh but wen wh window opened up the gem had disappeared. And i left it at that, so if anyone want to give this a try and figure out a way around the disappearing clone gem den dat would be great. As i said before i dont know if this has been posted or not so dont b too harsh on me and if any already found out a way around the disappearing gem can u tell me =D plz and ty
Old 10/06/2006, 14:16   #2

nop dunno
Old 10/06/2006, 14:28   #3

This is a client-side bug, what happens is this: You mine the gem, and put it in your 'hand' when you mine anouther ore, the server sends you info telling you the new contents of your invintory, basically refreshing the invintory, so you see a gem in the invintroy, but you still have a gem in your hand, both gems are the same gem, the client just sees it as 'in your hand' and 'in the invintory' at the same time becuase of this slight oversight, its nothing big, and cannot be used to clone items, i hope this helps.
Old 10/11/2006, 23:06   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by xthinhx@Oct 6 2006, 04:23
Well i dont know if this has been posted or not but anywayz im just going to share it. While mining i found something weird that happen, i had just got a gem and i clicked on it as if i was going to move it to another slot and my miner mine like an ore and the same gem appear again in my inventory but i was still holding onto the gem and so i could set the gem into my inventory and it appear as if i had duplicated the gem........sadly, wen another ore was mine one copy of the gem disappear and so i tried it again but this time i tried to deposit the cloned gem into wh but wen wh window opened up the gem had disappeared. And i left it at that, so if anyone want to give this a try and figure out a way around the disappearing clone gem den dat would be great. As i said before i dont know if this has been posted or not so dont b too harsh on me and if any already found out a way around the disappearing gem can u tell me =D plz and ty
tnx for trying tho
Old 10/11/2006, 23:13   #5

This is freakin' old man. You can do it with any item, and yeah it's only client sided. Fun for screenshots though, and you can screw up the names of items like gettin' a sword called ApeCityGate... it's aiit.