Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Come out of jail(for the REAL PKERS)

Discussion on Come out of jail(for the REAL PKERS) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/04/2006, 12:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
not at TC, they modified the TC patrols so that theyre as strong as guards, some of them anyway, guards and patrols in TC both do about 3k damage to me, but elsewhere the patrols do ****** all
Old 09/04/2006, 13:24   #17

ya,lol. or if u have nooby pk equips. and also ( i thot i posted this but seems that my LT restarted before it submitted) that whenever u do that u cant see any chars, and cant move >,< u can only see the chat
Old 09/04/2006, 15:54   #18

the only way patrols would deal low on you is if you are a tao or if you divine hare. If your a troja chances are ur dead lol if archer is guarantee dead and warrior , don tlet me get to it >.<"
Old 09/04/2006, 16:25   #19

the patrols in TC will kill people as fast as a guard would

Anywhere else, like PC, the patrols are just as weak as they ever were
Old 09/04/2006, 16:28   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by fullmetalferret@Sep 4 2006, 12:41
not at TC, they modified the TC patrols so that theyre as strong as guards, some of them anyway, guards and patrols in TC both do about 3k damage to me, but elsewhere the patrols do ****** all
I was blackname in tc about 3 hours ago on my trojan (with normal 90 gear) and the patrols did 285 to me. They do all gang up on you though so if you lag or don't have pots your kinda screwed.

Anyways it doesn't matter, the exploit is fixed already.
Old 09/04/2006, 17:39   #21

the only way is to get the water - water to go bj to summon bat and let the one who got caught in bj to keep attacking the bat till u got 100 pkp , in this way , u attack guard in the bj and u will be sent to minning jail immediately , still working ...

For the modified of guard to attacking blue name in bot jail . it does attack blue name but guard dun lock on target
Old 11/01/2006, 17:30   #22

can u switch around the map files to get out of bot jail?
Old 11/01/2006, 18:01   #23

Lol this exploit doesnt work nemore, tested it and when you switch the files to dc mine, jump in portal, it dces you, and wont let you log in unless you change file back.