Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leave Botjail for free

Discussion on leave Botjail for free within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2007, 18:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
Been patched.

Can't do anymore.

#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Get out of BotJail free
01/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
WARNING: GM002 spotted. (GM) Ok so I'm using CID on my main and apparently the disconnect on GM/PM is not working. Probably because its the free version. Now the problem is - ALL MY DB/CP IS ON THIS ACCOUNT I cant buy DBS to get out as I dont even own a credit card. Now I cant offer you anything for your assistance in getting out of botjail for free, but If you can... Please.... Please pm me. Thank you in advance.
Get out of Botjail free
10/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
well..i'm not sure if this whas sed or not...just dount swear or anything..ok?..well..when your in botjail, call a friend water-water or water-fire...when hes xp comes he shod use bat..u kill it..tanaa..10 pk..do it till u make black name..and then go kill the guard...tanaa..ure in normal jail...just get out whne ur red. In case u have verry good items on u (i'm not sure if u drop items on you if guard killes u) give them 2 the water..he will go out and whait for u in market....i hope this...
Price to leave botjail
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
This has NOTHING to do with searching the forums. So don't mention it. I'd like to know if the price is 100k to leave botjail for the first time or did they change it to DBs every time you enter botjail? A few people are saying this, few others that. Please tell me which one is correct.